Did you know!

wait...what if...we...use it? yah what if we use it?

It takes up less space, t is more organized, and not an exscuse for posts

:eek:

BAMBAM! said:
can't you eead insteal the code and stop giving exscuses for posts or not posts as you will say >_>
Well, (you'll probably hate me for saying this) but that is the Admin's decision whether a code is used or not. Yes, I know, it stinks. I wish I had the power, but I don't. Having it in the posts would be much more convient.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
BAMBAM! said:
can't you eead insteal the code and stop giving exscuses for posts or not posts as you will say >_>
Well, (you'll probably hate me for saying this) but that is the Admin's decision whether a code is used or not. Yes, I know, it stinks. I wish I had the power, but I don't. Having it in the posts would be much more convient.
then why'd you delete my post

:eek:....:eek:

BAMBAM! said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
BAMBAM! said:
then why'd you delete my post

:eek:....:eek:
I'm not sure myself. It was a mistake. I wanted to avoid a flame war, and that seemed like the only to do it, minus locking the thread itself, which I had to do anyways. Heck, I should've just left it, I ended up locking the thread anyways...

Back