• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Diana the Snooty Deer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ai Priestess

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
10 Envelopes
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (24) +

Hello there! So Diana pinged me to move and she is for sale. In my game the current time is March 2nd and she said she is moving on the 7th - so that is 5 days from now.

HNI_0088.JPG

I am willing to Time Travel to get Diana into boxes but I really want to get going on cycling so if no one wants her I will void her at 10:00 PM EST.

Please stay with me, walk on my paths and do not take any flowers. At least half of the payment must be made when first you stop by my town, you then will follow me to adopt her and then AFTER you adopt her, the other half. I will have my Wifi switch ready so please follow my rules or I will flick it.

Highest offer wins, serious offers only please. Buyout is 15 million.

I'm ending this at 10:00 PM EST.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back