• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Devious little Marshmallow...

BluebellLight

bob is love bob is life
Bells
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
So I was home alone, singing and dancing in my kitchen while eating marshmallows. I go back on AC, and talk to Marshal. He offers me a famous painting for 7000+ bells, and I agree to buy it because he's a cutie. He gets nervous and says I can have it for free. Happy, I go to give it to Blathers. It's a fake.

Darn you Marshal.

You don't have to avenge your kin with fake art.

I mean he doesn't have to take his anger out on me. If I wanna sing "Working Class Hero" with a mouth full of marshmallows I will haha.

At least you didn't waste 7k on it! Lionel took my money AND it was fake. ;-;

He is devious you can just tell
always lurking around Parfait on a night with a shovel

Quillson offered a Nice painting to me for 7,056 bells. I accepted and then he changed his mind and gave it to me for free. I was like, great, I got a fake painting. But when I gave it to Blathers, it was real!! I was shocked!!

Another time Sylvia tried to sell me a painting and I said no. She tried to convince me it was the best deal ever. I still said no. Then she 'fessed up and admitted that "oops, I think it's a fake!" Thank goodness I refused to buy it!

Back