• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Dessert cart lineup! LF: cake, choco cake, ice cream 🍰🍮🍰

Which 2 desserts do you love to eat the most (irl)?

• Cake

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Pie

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Ice Cream

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Popsicle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chocolate

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Cookie

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Candy

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pastry

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

jiojiop

Pitfall Disposal Trainee
Bells
Tasty Cake
Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (15) +
My goal:

osw2g2R.jpg

What's required to achieve it:

CAKE
- Dates: (1st) the most recent date I can get (2nd) an older cake but sometime after Nov 20, 2015
- Price offer: 100 tbt
- Trade option: 10/31/14 Cake [ Thank you morthael for the swap! ^_^ ]

CHOCO CAKE
- Dates: a more recent date so that it will be dated as newer than the older of the two Cakes mentioned above, but older than the newest of the two Cakes (it'll go in between)
- Price offer: 400 tbt

TASTY CAKE [ COMPLETE! Thank you skarmoury for the gift! <3 ]
- quite an old Tasty Cake so that it'll go after the 2nd Cake. The oldest possible is Nov 20, 2015
- Price offer: lmk

We're talking a real old moldy not-so-tasty cake here. Unless it's like one of those perfectly preserved pies from Fallout...
latest

If you have an item in my date range you're willing to part with for a price/trade, please let me know!

I'm also looking for Ice Cream, so please make like a school bully and gimme a swirly.

Last edited:
hello!! i have a cake that’s dated dec. 21, 2019 if that works for you? if so, i’m just looking to trade for your 2014 cake!

Gifted you a Nov 21 2015 tasty cake! Hope that's old enough for your lineup, enjoy :)

Back