Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya! I'm back!

Mayor Name: Lauren
Town Name: Rosevale
FC: sidebar~
Order: 15 orange tulips
Total: 30 tbt! ^^

hi! is this a multi person shop? if so than i would like to help when your offline :D

Sadly it isn't, I may make it into one when it gets more popular though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! I'm back!

Mayor Name: Lauren
Town Name: Rosevale
FC: sidebar~
Order: 15 orange tulips
Total: 30 tbt! ^^

Bahaha, hi again! Order accepted of course.

Mayor name: Alicia
Town name: Kanto
FC: 5000-2084-7097
Order: 10 black roses please. c:
Total: 20 TBT

Hi, I'd like to place an order, if possible? :)

Mayor name: Bailey
Town name: Kassel
FC: 1392-4860-2323
Order: 10 orange roses, 10 pink roses, 5 orange cosmos, & 5 orange tulips?
Total: 60TBT?

let me know if that works, thank you~!

Hi, I'd like to place an order, if possible? :)

Mayor name: Bailey
Town name: Kassel
FC: 1392-4860-2323
Order: 10 orange roses, 10 pink roses, 5 orange cosmos, & 5 orange tulips?
Total: 60TBT?

let me know if that works, thank you~!

It is 20 items instead of 15, but I was thinking of upping it soon anyways, thats fine! Order accepted :3

It is 20 items instead of 15, but I was thinking of upping it soon anyways, thats fine! Order accepted :3

Yikes I'm usually good about reading guidelines D: I'm so sorry, that's my bad! Don't do more because of that, I appreciate that but I can knock off 5 pink roses! It's fine, I should've read more carefully! ;)

Yikes I'm usually good about reading guidelines D: I'm so sorry, that's my bad! Don't do more because of that, I appreciate that but I can knock off 5 pink roses! It's fine, I should've read more carefully! ;)

Oh gosh I didn't see the 10 orange roses on there either, I was sleepy when you ordered. Np! I'll be working on stuff today

Oh gosh I didn't see the 10 orange roses on there either, I was sleepy when you ordered. Np! I'll be working on stuff today

Well, do what works for you and let me know and I can adjust the total, too :) I could always just place another order later. Thank you!

Well, do what works for you and let me know and I can adjust the total, too :) I could always just place another order later. Thank you!

I could do the 10 orange and 10 pink for now? :3 Sorry, this is my first shop and I'm still getting used to it >w<

I could do the 10 orange and 10 pink for now? :3 Sorry, this is my first shop and I'm still getting used to it >w<

10 orange and 5 pink is fine!
Don't be sorry! You're doing fine, I made the mistake. Let me know if I can change anything or whatever to make it easier! Thanks a lot and there's no rush for me! :)

10 orange and 5 pink is fine!
Don't be sorry! You're doing fine, I made the mistake. Let me know if I can change anything or whatever to make it easier! Thanks a lot and there's no rush for me! :)

Ahh your so lovely!♥ Thankyou!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back