• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Deers Gardening Shop (✿◠‿◠) NEW STOCK! [FULL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya! I'm back!

Mayor Name: Lauren
Town Name: Rosevale
FC: sidebar~
Order: 15 orange tulips
Total: 30 tbt! ^^

hi! is this a multi person shop? if so than i would like to help when your offline :D

Sadly it isn't, I may make it into one when it gets more popular though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! I'm back!

Mayor Name: Lauren
Town Name: Rosevale
FC: sidebar~
Order: 15 orange tulips
Total: 30 tbt! ^^

Bahaha, hi again! Order accepted of course.

Mayor name: Alicia
Town name: Kanto
FC: 5000-2084-7097
Order: 10 black roses please. c:
Total: 20 TBT

Hi, I'd like to place an order, if possible? :)

Mayor name: Bailey
Town name: Kassel
FC: 1392-4860-2323
Order: 10 orange roses, 10 pink roses, 5 orange cosmos, & 5 orange tulips?
Total: 60TBT?

let me know if that works, thank you~!

Hi, I'd like to place an order, if possible? :)

Mayor name: Bailey
Town name: Kassel
FC: 1392-4860-2323
Order: 10 orange roses, 10 pink roses, 5 orange cosmos, & 5 orange tulips?
Total: 60TBT?

let me know if that works, thank you~!

It is 20 items instead of 15, but I was thinking of upping it soon anyways, thats fine! Order accepted :3

It is 20 items instead of 15, but I was thinking of upping it soon anyways, thats fine! Order accepted :3

Yikes I'm usually good about reading guidelines D: I'm so sorry, that's my bad! Don't do more because of that, I appreciate that but I can knock off 5 pink roses! It's fine, I should've read more carefully! ;)

Yikes I'm usually good about reading guidelines D: I'm so sorry, that's my bad! Don't do more because of that, I appreciate that but I can knock off 5 pink roses! It's fine, I should've read more carefully! ;)

Oh gosh I didn't see the 10 orange roses on there either, I was sleepy when you ordered. Np! I'll be working on stuff today

Oh gosh I didn't see the 10 orange roses on there either, I was sleepy when you ordered. Np! I'll be working on stuff today

Well, do what works for you and let me know and I can adjust the total, too :) I could always just place another order later. Thank you!

Well, do what works for you and let me know and I can adjust the total, too :) I could always just place another order later. Thank you!

I could do the 10 orange and 10 pink for now? :3 Sorry, this is my first shop and I'm still getting used to it >w<

I could do the 10 orange and 10 pink for now? :3 Sorry, this is my first shop and I'm still getting used to it >w<

10 orange and 5 pink is fine!
Don't be sorry! You're doing fine, I made the mistake. Let me know if I can change anything or whatever to make it easier! Thanks a lot and there's no rush for me! :)

10 orange and 5 pink is fine!
Don't be sorry! You're doing fine, I made the mistake. Let me know if I can change anything or whatever to make it easier! Thanks a lot and there's no rush for me! :)

Ahh your so lovely!♥ Thankyou!

Hey!
Mayor name: Grace
Town name: Paradise
FC: On the left ♥
Order: 5 pink cosmos
Total:10 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back