• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Dark sheep plush🐑 CLOSED! HE HOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airysuit

🌿🌼🌿🌸🌿
Bells
Switch
5824-0176-8118
Pink Hybrid Lily
Sky Clouds Scenery
Pink Hybrid Lily
Sky Clouds Scenery
Pink Hybrid Lily
Coco
Mother's Day Carnation
森
Mother's Day Carnation
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (179) +
596.png
looking for this boi.
Dark sheep plush.
Unpurchased or purchased after october 26th 2023.

Offering: 1300 TBT or 22 carnival coins or art (see my shop in sig)

Pls help.
Thanks!

Last edited:
I no longer have enough coins to help out, but did you actually mean you want the sheep after October 26th? I don’t think the Halloween collectibles will still be available by November 26th

I no longer have enough coins to help out, but did you actually mean you want the sheep after October 26th? I don’t think the Halloween collectibles will still be available by November 26th
Oh yeah i meant October lol thanks!

Talk about full circle here haha.

I happen to still have enough coins to get you the Black Sheep Plush. My offer of 1250 still stands from previously. :)

Talk about full circle here haha.

I happen to still have enough coins to get you the Black Sheep Plush. My offer of 1250 still stands from previously. :)
Heheh yeah lol, are you still selling? Sorry for late reply, its 6.44am here so i just woke up

Heheh yeah lol, are you still selling? Sorry for late reply, its 6.44am here so i just woke up

No worries I was at work most of the day anyways. You are like 13 hours ahead of me haha, but yes I’m still willing to sell you a Black Sheep Plush. :)

No worries I was at work most of the day anyways. You are like 13 hours ahead of me haha, but yes I’m still willing to sell you a Black Sheep Plush. :)
Yes please! Ill transfer the tbt! Thanks so much!
We took a little detour but ended up in the same place :p
Post automatically merged:

Could you do "Beh" as message?

Yes please! Ill transfer the tbt! Thanks so much!
We took a little detour but ended up in the same place :p
Post automatically merged:

Could you do "Beh" as message?

Sent! I’m glad it all worked out in the end enjoy your sheep. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back