• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Dark Army

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
yep, it was great

:) last night at about 10:00 (my time) i PF'd in the Bungalow

:D im so happy, i took a screenshot, but it would be all tiny if i showed it

:p

anyone else ever PF'd? Zero was there with me

:D

:eek:
bunny2.jpg

hehe... I had to do that!!

THEBOBINATOR said:
PIRANHA2 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
:eek:
bunny2.jpg

hehe... I had to do that!!
you like that picture dont you

PF= Post Flood, its when you post 60 times in 60 minutes

:D
yes, I like that pic, and i know what that means... so, when are you going to make me the llama??
what? im making you a llama?

anyway, you should probably start up a seperate thread for that, this one needs to stay on topic

Banner_DA.jpg

Hello.

Your local Dark Sage here.

I feel that I need an army about now, with all the rising powers and such.

I have reopened this thread for fun and to reclaim your place if you where in it repost your stats and I will make a roster. but if you are just signing up now....

State who you are what you do and so on in a order like this.

Name: Sporge
Weapon of choice: Scythe with evil powers
Description: A dark winged angel with long silver hair blue glowing eyes, devilishly good looks, and of corse cool black clothing with silver lining.
Dark lord of a gigantic castle twisted in black thorns.
Also knowsd the secrets to using magic.
Basically picture someone like Sepheroth from Final Fantasy 7.(note try to base your character off of a villian in some video game, just like them, they don't need to be exactly the same.)

note* Please don't start out too strong. you will be able to learn new abilities through missions and stuff.

Ok after that we come to ranks.
I decide when you are to be raised a rank based on your participation.
I may have events, challenges and contests that shall get special ranks or an auto matic rank up.

The orders of ranks are as below.

Minion
Gaurd
Soldier
Warrior
General
Elite
Untouchable

I myself take the rank of Dark Lord and are above the others.

Roster:
Sporge-Dark Lord

If you have any comments or want to add something just post it.
it is also in your best interest to salute your supperior officers when talking to them by typing *S* which will stand for salute.

Missions:
To complete these answer in creative ways. how they are to be done may change.
There could be ones that I want a Fan fic for or simply aanswer and stages of a plan.

Battles!
all you need is yourself and an opponent

fight creatively without god mod.

One post describes an attack and then they have to type hit for it to hit or the other person must type miss to dodge the attack and then if they get it they describe how. the next attack can be within the post!

Current Events:I will post any events currently going on here!

Good Luck!
Sporge out.
*S*

Well....
I'm not with it....

<big><big><big><big><big>MWUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!</big></big></big></big></big><big>

Name: Ecthor (@ PIRANHA ":p")
Weapon of choice: LIGHTNING BOLT! (@ PIRANHA ":p")
Description: A dark winged nerd with short, nerdy hair, blue glowing eyes, devilishly nerdy looks, and of course a cool costume for a RPing nerd. (@ PIRANHA ":p")

Name: Thebobinator (boba for short)
weapon of choice: a green blob of sludge that becomes whatever I want it to be
Description:a cat, similer to the one in this pic:
sniper_kitty.bmp

Has the ability to turn people into bobs, forcing them to domy biding. also has: a pet llama, that he rides around (and, it can fly), and a compleat wing of 200 chickens. they look like this:
camo-Hen.gif

also has other kinds of birds, and can eat people whenever nesisary. finaly, I am an untouchable, if I like the discription.
so, what is an untouchable?

PIKMIN042 said:
Description: A dark winged nerd with short, nerdy hair, blue glowing eyes, devilishly nerdy looks, and of course a cool costume for a RPing nerd. (@ PIRANHA ":p")
2 questions.

1. what does (@PIRANHA":p") mean?

2. are you mocking me because I took the time to post a decent description?
Come on!
Although it is evil so I like it! Just change the descripotion and you're in!

PIKMIN042 said:
Alright, that was a joke...

Here's the real one:

Name: Ness
Weapon of choice: Bat, Yo-yo, Psychich Powers
Description: A young boy with a red baseball hat, a blue and yellow-striped shirt and yellow backpack.

THEBOBINATOR said:
Name: Thebobinator (boba for short)
weapon of choice: a green blob of sludge that becomes whatever I want it to be
Description:a cat, similer to the one in this pic:
sniper_kitty.bmp

Has the ability to turn people into bobs, forcing them to domy biding. also has: a pet llama, that he rides around (and, it can fly), and a compleat wing of 200 chickens. they look like this:
camo-Hen.gif

also has other kinds of birds, and can eat people whenever nesisary. finaly, I am an untouchable, if I like the discription.
so, what is an untouchable?
ok one you start as a minion.
as I said you have to work for higher ranks.

Untouchable is the highest rank yet except for mine and basically it means you are so powerful you are nearly untouchable.

Also dim down the powers for now. you will be able to gain new powers through missions. so for now choose one power a weapon that is more than a blob thaty changes into anything. (choose your favorite weapon for weapon of choice. you do get to use other weapons as well) And finally you will have to earn animal friends like the army of chickens, but i will allow one for now so you can have the llama.

Um, in the Caste system, which is the classes of the population in Hinduism, the Untouchables are lower than low. They can't be touched or you will be curse with bad kharma. Basically, don't be an Untouchable.

PIKMIN042 said:
Um, in the Caste system, which is the classes of the population in Hinduism, the Untouchables are lower than low. They can't be touched or you will be curse with bad kharma. Basically, don't be an Untouchable.
This has been a another random-yet-oddly-related fact from PIKMIN042.

Back