• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Dan and Phil, anyone?

I agree, but Phil just pulls it off so well it doesn't seem creepy (it's kinda his persona)
Yeah, it still creeps me out. I get acting childish, and I know they play it up because of their young fanbase, but it's creepy to me. Like, they need to throw in some adult anectodotes about getting to ****faced. They do that when they are on another YoutTuber's channel sometimes, and I like them better then.

Yeah, it still creeps me out. I get acting childish, and I know they play it up because of their young fanbase, but it's creepy to me. Like, they need to throw in some adult anectodotes about getting to ****faced. They do that when they are on another YoutTuber's channel sometimes, and I like them better then.

I actually agree

I used to watch Dan and Phil a few years ago, and I used to find them really funny. They're quite charming and entertaining people with interesting personalities, unlike some YouTubers who are just like cardboard. I don't watch them anymore because I personally don't find them to be as funny as they used to be, but that's most likely because my sense of humour isn't the same as it once was... Plus they tend to appeal to younger teenage girls, so that's probably why. Even though I don't watch them anymore, I admit it annoys me when people prefer Dan because he's more "awkward" or more attractive... Like I dunno, I always found Phil to be somewhat more entertaining anyway, and it feels like sometimes Dan does force his jokes a lot to be "awkward" and that's supposed to be a funny thing... Like, idk, it feels like he and a lot of other people nowadays try to make social awkward-ness seem like something that's funny or quirky... I hope that makes sense? I know that he probably doesn't mean to come across that way, but that's sort of the impression I get.

Still, it's pretty cool how they've become such huge successes just from YouTube. ^^ That's the power of the internet (and fans) for you.

I used to watch Dan and Phil a few years ago, and I used to find them really funny. They're quite charming and entertaining people with interesting personalities, unlike some YouTubers who are just like cardboard. I don't watch them anymore because I personally don't find them to be as funny as they used to be, but that's most likely because my sense of humour isn't the same as it once was... Plus they tend to appeal to younger teenage girls, so that's probably why. Even though I don't watch them anymore, I admit it annoys me when people prefer Dan because he's more "awkward" or more attractive... Like I dunno, I always found Phil to be somewhat more entertaining anyway, and it feels like sometimes Dan does force his jokes a lot to be "awkward" and that's supposed to be a funny thing... Like, idk, it feels like he and a lot of other people nowadays try to make social awkward-ness seem like something that's funny or quirky... I hope that makes sense? I know that he probably doesn't mean to come across that way, but that's sort of the impression I get.

Still, it's pretty cool how they've become such huge successes just from YouTube. ^^ That's the power of the internet (and fans) for you.

<3

Phil just hit 3 mil today!! I love them so much because they took their awkwardness and insecurities and transformed them into this beautiful, creative world of their own. I look up to them so much.

Phil just hit 3 mil today!! I love them so much because they took their awkwardness and insecurities and transformed them into this beautiful, creative world of their own. I look up to them so much.

yes, I was going to say! baha. well done phil, i think he deserves all the more phillions!

I watch Dan and Phil, they are very good and i'm rlly proud of them for the book and tour its a really big accomplishment

tbh though, I think when people ship phan they should do it and not shove it in their faces, nor should people creep on them (like asking them if phan is real and stuff), it's creepy and kinda disrespectful.

Last edited:
I'm actually watching them right now!!...I only found out about them this year..the very first video I watched was AmazingPhil's video called animal crossing ruined my life...I subscribed after watching that and then I found out about his buddy Dan..

I was just watching 2012 Dan videos. That was probably my favourite Dan and Phil era... Although some of their new content is amazing. Their Sims 4 series is gold.

I'm actually watching them right now!!...I only found out about them this year..the very first video I watched was AmazingPhil's video called animal crossing ruined my life...I subscribed after watching that and then I found out about his buddy Dan..

THAT WAS HOW I FOUND THEM TOO

Back