• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

D-D-D-D-Datamine!

I quite like Tia's cookie, only exception is the wall divider. A wallpaper instead would be great.
Glad it got the much needed inventory size increase as well.
As for lowering the spawn rates prolonging the event and the "secret Brewster items", I don't know.
I guess it's for some people.

The "grape flowers" look kinda odd. What's up with these green "flowers" as of late?

Last edited:
Tia's cookie honestly makes me want to redowload the game, too bad my phone runs it so laggy. I really like the shirt from her cookie, I hope someone is able to remake it on acnl like they have been for the others.

Is it weird that I only want the dress from Tia’s cookie? It looks disappointingly like Whitney’s. I do really like the gardening event though, so I’m praying I’ll have enough free time to finish it.

I'm going jets over Tia's cookie set! Everything is oh so very pretty! I'm also super excited about some of the items in the flower event. Leif's flower stand is a must have too! I don't think I've ever been this excited over a revealed datamine before.

Uhff! And now it's time to wait..

I quite like Tia's cookie, only exception is the wall divider. A wallpaper instead would be great.
Glad it got the much needed inventory size increase as well.
As for lowering the spawn rates prolonging the event and the "secret Brewster items", I don't know.
I guess it's for some people.

The "grape flowers" look kinda odd. What's up with these green "flowers" as of late?

Okay I thought I was the only one bothered by the green flowers. Like, flowers aren't green. Literally any color other than green would be fine lol

Tia's Cookie is honestly pretty disappointing, it's basically a recoloring of Whitney's Cookie and even then the Princess Set in New Leaf looks much better.

I also don't really mind the spawn/catch rates changing, this event should be much easier overall thanks to being able to trade with friends.

Last edited:
Feel like i'm the only one not obsessing over Tia's cookie, oops! :p Nothing wrong with it honestly, just not something I would personally use I suppose!

I wasn't a fan of the Brewster stuff when I first saw it, but now that the event has started I don't mind it all that much. Going to wait until I get them all before trying to incorporate them, but I like what i've got so far!

Also, surprised more people haven't mentioned the possible Splatoon Fishing Tourney o.o I'm usually not a fan of Fishing Tourney's, since they always seem pretty underwhelming and don't look like a lot of thought went into them in my eyes ("lets find 3 fish that aren't already in the game and throw in a rejected fortune cookie for the prizes!") but this one seems a bit more thought out and might be a bit more interesting! The gameplay in Fishing Tourney's is probably still going to be quite bland, but at least having some enjoyable prizes might help (sorry if you're a fan of the fishing tourney events, just my personal opinion!) Also hope that Chip won't shout in my face every time about the Golden Rod, I said no!! :mad:

Alex10
It's likely because the event was only confirmed, there aren't really any existing items to see or discuss.

Tia's cookie looks like the new and improved princess series. So far I'm having really good luck with the gardening event. And I can't wait to get Leifs flower stand!

Reddit Datamine (1.8.0c Update)

Clam Blitz Scavenger Hunt (Gyroidite-styled)- Sep 13 - Sep 25
Goals- Sep 13 - Sep 25
Clams from Animals in Campsite talks- Sep 13 - Sep 25
Clams in Quarry- Sep 13 - Sep 25

Splatoon 2 Fortune Cookie LT Packs- Sep 13 - Oct 11
These contain LT + Fortune Cookies
Each pack can be purchased 3 times
1 Cookie & 350 LT in Small Pack (Roughly $13 USD)
2 Cookies & 850 LT in Large Pack (Roughly $29 USD)

Gifts for All - Squid Girl Helmet (Purple)- Sep 13

Gifts for All - Squid Shirt- Sep 18

Fishing Tourney #6 (Splatoon 2)- Sep 19 - Sep 27
Goals- Sep 19 - Sep 26
Rod Rental- Sep 19 - Sep 26
Trophy redeeming time Sep 26 - Sep 27

Crystal Collection Re-Issue (Stamp Cards)- Sep 21 - Oct 22

Gifts for All - Squid Parka- Sep 23

Host the Most Wave #18- Sep 25 - Oct 01
The priority for these animals is this long as well

There will be an upcoming witch fortune cookie, Jack NPC, and Halloween gardening event.

SOURCE (Click for more info and images!) kersplat :lemon:

Last edited:
Clam Blitz Scavenger Hunt - (Sep 13 - Sep 25)
Splatoon 2 Fortune Cookie - (Sep 13 - Oct 11)
Gifts for All 1 - (Sep 13)
Gifts for All 2 - (Sep 18)
Fishing Tourney 6 - (Sep 19 - Sep 26)
Gifts for All 3 - (Sep 23)
New Villagers (Wave 18) - (Sep 25 - Oct 01)
Fishing Tourney Trophy Collect - (Sep 26 - Sep 27)
New Clothing - (Sep?)

SOURCE (There's images.)
kersplat :lemon:

T8EfVOL.jpg

ThatOneMarshalFangirl
I've since updated it now! Posted too soon. Halloween stuff??? Man I wish my phone worked...

Last edited:
Reddit Datamine (1.8.0c Update)

Clam Blitz Scavenger Hunt (Gyroidite-styled)- Sep 13 - Sep 25
Goals- Sep 13 - Sep 25
Clams from Animals in Campsite talks- Sep 13 - Sep 25
Clams in Quarry- Sep 13 - Sep 25

Splatoon 2 Fortune Cookie LT Packs- Sep 13 - Oct 11
These contain LT + Fortune Cookies
Each pack can be purchased 3 times
1 Cookie & 350 LT in Small Pack (Roughly $13 USD)
2 Cookies & 850 LT in Large Pack (Roughly $29 USD)

Gifts for All - Squid Girl Helmet (Purple)- Sep 13

Gifts for All - Squid Shirt- Sep 18

Fishing Tourney #6 (Splatoon 2)- Sep 19 - Sep 27
Goals- Sep 19 - Sep 26
Rod Rental- Sep 19 - Sep 26
Trophy redeeming time Sep 26 - Sep 27

Crystal Collection Re-Issue (Stamp Cards)- Sep 21 - Oct 22

Gifts for All - Squid Parka- Sep 23

Host the Most Wave #18- Sep 25 - Oct 01
The priority for these animals is this long as well

There will be an upcoming witch fortune cookie, Jack NPC, and Halloween gardening event.

SOURCE (Click for more info and images!) kersplat :lemon:

My poor leaf tickets...

Finally something I don't quite 100% care for.

.. but I'm still going to end up participating for some reason.

Last edited:
Halloween is coming you say...

NO!

I am free. I must remain that way

Back