• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway [CYCLING] Speed cycling in Miranda - OFFLINE

charlyliz

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
I am going to be speed cycling for the next couple of days to get weeds / clovers / villagers I want. Therefore I am GIVING AWAY every villager that I don't want for COMPLETELY FREE. It will always be free, first come first served. I want to do this quickly so there'll be no reserving or anything. EXCITING! I don't really want to void anyone, but if I get no responses for a certain villager I'll probably move on fairly quickly. I will also update in the thread title for ease :)

IN BOXES: MINT

Current Villagers:

Biskit
Cherry
Ricky
Pango
Mallary
Mint
Jitters
Sally
Harry

Last edited:
Good luck :D

Sorry I don't have dreamies

(Okay I do have kind of dreamies :3) Hehe... Hippeux... Rosie... Peewee...

Eugene the smug koala is in boxes. He is such a cool dude, hope he goes to a good home! He's not original but can't be far off!

008.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lat chance for Eugene and then he's oouuutttaaa heeeeeeere!

- - - Post Merge - - -

EUGENE IS GOING NOW! And the speed cycling commences :D

Hi, not doing any reserves because I'm going to start whizzing through now. But stay tuned and I will post when she's moving!

Wart Jr has been voided, moving on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Annalise is moving out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Annalise has gone...

but

Ribbot has moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

PHOEBE IS MOVING OUT! First come first served gets her for free :)

Back