Giveaway [Cycling] Out: *tba*

Awe :) mint is awesome! Someone snag her!!!

Lily is ready for you. =) I'll send a PM too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Current other villagers are Prince, Sheldon, Lopez, Sylvia, Jeremiah(Toadette?), Tom, Rocket and Zucker(reserved for my daughter).

And you can pick the perfect apples if you want to raise some funds. You'd have to weed under the trees first though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open!

Can i have marcel? ;-; if you ever find him please tell me <3

Last edited:
PEANUT the peppy squirrel is in boxes in my daughter's town. She's *probably* original as it's a new town and able sisters and Retail were blocked but I'm not positive.

Edit: FC for this one is 1091-9978-5981.

Last edited:
PEANUT the peppy squirrel is in boxes in my daughter's town. She's *probably* original as it's a new town and able sisters and Retail were blocked but I'm not positive.

Edit: FC for this one is 1091-9978-5981.

Sorry to ask but can you give me a list of villagers you have? I haven't seen one that's been updated. :/

Sorry to ask but can you give me a list of villagers you have? I haven't seen one that's been updated. :/

There is no updated list because I'm transferring villagers between 4 towns at the moment. The ones I know will be posted are an unoriginal Chief and Julian who is original with the exception of his catchphrase. I'll be pulling a lot of the cycle town villagers into my town to complete a 16 villager cycle. Is there a villager you're looking for?

There is no updated list because I'm transferring villagers between 4 towns at the moment. The ones I know will be posted are an unoriginal Chief and Julian who is original with the exception of his catchphrase. I'll be pulling a lot of the cycle town villagers into my town to complete a 16 villager cycle. Is there a villager you're looking for?

Yes I'm currently looking for Roald and on a long shot Rosie. :)

Yes I'm currently looking for Roald and on a long shot Rosie. :)

Oh sad. I think I voided Roald recently. =( I'll check. I'm still on the fence about Rosie. I'm 80% sure I'm going to transfer her instead of list her.

Oh sad. I think I voided Roald recently. =( I'll check. I'm still on the fence about Rosie. I'm 80% sure I'm going to transfer her instead of list her.

Ok, let's hope that you voided Cube instead of him and is 225 BTB good enough for Rosie if she does move? I'm still 13/15 for her though. :/

Last edited:
Ok, let's hope that you voided Cube instead and is 225 BTB good enough for Rosie if she does move? I'm still 13/15 for her though. :/

The cycle town currently has Prince, Sheldon, Lopez, Gaston, Jeremiah(boxes), Tipper, Rocket and Sydney. (and a reserved Zucker) Villagers are usually given away...

Back