• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling cycling out my villagers, restarting [ -- ]

Okay, so I just noticed it seems Raymond is glitched, probably from TTing when moving him in. T vT I'm not sure if this will carry with him or not,,, but he seems to have Genji's carpeting and wallpaper, but all of his own furniture?? If either of you would be bothered by this, I totally get if you'd like to retract your offer. Otherwise, I'm gonna use a bot in a discord channel to pick an offer for when he pings. :'D

( @ peaches, i wouldn't mind the art from redd if you'd like, but i'm also content with just the diys ! )

Okay, so I just noticed it seems Raymond is glitched, probably from TTing when moving him in. T vT I'm not sure if this will carry with him or not,,, but he seems to have Genji's carpeting and wallpaper, but all of his own furniture?? If either of you would be bothered by this, I totally get if you'd like to retract your offer. Otherwise, I'm gonna use a bot in a discord channel to pick an offer for when he pings. :'D

( @ peaches, i wouldn't mind the art from redd if you'd like, but i'm also content with just the diys ! )
That would be fine!

i'm totally fine w that! B)

Definitely don't think my art is good enough to offer but how much BTB would you accept for Marina? o: She's one of my boyfriend's favorites and I'd like to surprise him ; v ;

Hm, just offer whatever amount you're comfortable with giving. I have her amiibo card, so I don't mind lowball - ish offers as long as she'll go to a good home. ♥

Hm, just offer whatever amount you're comfortable with giving. I have her amiibo card, so I don't mind lowball - ish offers as long as she'll go to a good home. ♥
Would 400 BTB be okay? I'm not sure how much villagers usually go for even after doing a long search for similar threads lol.

Would 400 BTB be okay? I'm not sure how much villagers usually go for even after doing a long search for similar threads lol.

I haven't sold for BTB before, so I'm not sure either LOL.
I'll take that, though! I'll mark her for you.

that’s totally fine! :) i’ll mainly give you the DIY’s and throw whatever paintings or statues i’ll get on the way <3

Hamlet finally pinged. Into the void with you, big boy.
Post automatically merged:

June was in my campsite, she asked to move Audie out!
@moonbox She's now ready whenever you are. :3c

Last edited:
Hamlet finally pinged. Into the void with you, big boy.
Post automatically merged:

June was in my campsite, she asked to move Audie out!
@moonbox She's now ready whenever you are. :3c
Ahhh sorry didn't see this earlier!! Okay, I'll log on :)

Coco is packed up and the previous interested said I could give her off to someone else. I'm going back to work in five minutes, but I'm able to open my gates and let people over while I'm working; post if you're interested. ` v' )9

Flora has pinged to leave!
Will void in 20 minutes or after my dinner is finished if no one offers; will be posting this on Reddit as well.

I had another spot open if I can still have her!!! I definitely thought you voided her last night. I can still offer you the furniture items listed last night!!

Last edited:
I had another spot open if I can still have her!!! I definitely thought you voided her last night. I can still offer you the furniture items listed last night!!

Oh, sure! I just took her off because my post was getting long, haha, sorry about that!! I can get her to you in a few minutes, I'm making dinner but once I'm done I'll open my gates!

Can I get Flora? is there a fee?

I can scan her card for you in a bit if you'd like, she'll be on my second island though. o:

Back