• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling cycling out my villagers, restarting [ -- ]

Faux

Fauxtectual / Mortymer
Bells
Oarfish Head
Feedback
100% (34) +
I'm restarting my main island because the placement of my airport and plaza is driving me insane. o|-<
I am not looking for NMTs or flowers. I already have a way to acquire all of my dreamies once I restart, so I don't need the NMTs.

I am interested in:
- Furniture sets, miscellaneous pink / white / pastel furniture
- DIY cards, especially Bunny Day and Sakura recipes since I'll be losing all of mine
- Art! If you do art, feel free to leave your examples and tell me how much art you're willing to do; I would like art of my player characters but I would also like art of my non - Animal Crossing related OCs, I can send them to you if I like your samples. I would also love designs in - game! If you offer them, please show me what you can do. : D
- BTB, I can use it to buy other stuff I need or want without the hassle of bringing it to my second island, so !!
- Idk, anything that isn't NMTs or flowers lol,, just offer stuff.

I'm hoping to get everyone out by tonight, so please only offer if you can empty a space or have an empty space tonight, I work all day for the rest of the week and would like to try and focus on getting my island back to good as soon as I can.

Villagers I'm cycling out:
- angus
- antonio
- bluebear
- cyrano
- nate
- hans
- june

Will begin cycling in half an hour or so, and will not be holding anyone that pings me unless someone shows interest in them.

Last edited:
could i interest you in a cherry blossom pochette diy + the cream/pink diner set + white cute set for coco?

this might be a bit of a stretch and probably a really odd offer for Raymond haha. i’ve been repeating the same day over and over again because luckily i have redd and celeste at the same time. i’m almost done thankfully getting everything from celeste. i can realistically get you a huge chunk of the celeste DIY collection as well as a lot of art from redd. i plan on staying on this day for quite awhile so within the next few days i could get you all of this! only catch is i definitely couldn’t get you a large portion tonight :/

this might be a bit of a stretch and probably a really odd offer for Raymond haha. i’ve been repeating the same day over and over again because luckily i have redd and celeste at the same time. i’m almost done thankfully getting everything from celeste. i can realistically get you a huge chunk of the celeste DIY collection as well as a lot of art from redd. i plan on staying on this day for quite awhile so within the next few days i could get you all of this! only catch is i definitely couldn’t get you a large portion tonight :/

Celeste DIYs are deffo a huge desire, so for the moment, I'll consider this the best offer. I don't mind not getting them tonight, since I'm not sure if my island will be ready by tonight! I'd just like to be able to get Raymond moved out tonight, haha.

Celeste DIYs are deffo a huge desire, so for the moment, I'll consider this the best offer. I don't mind not getting them tonight, since I'm not sure if my island will be ready by tonight! I'd just like to be able to get Raymond moved out tonight, haha.
ah this makes me so happy <3 i would definitely be able to get you a lot/all of them, but it would take me a few days if you don’t mind waiting? (still in school unfortunately so can’t grind the diy’s haha) if you do pick my offer do you also want me to get you the art?

hey! I would love to draw for raymond! I have some examples here! I would love to see your ACNH character! Also, I will like to note that I most likely will not be able to finish the art by tonight but by tomorrow instead >.<

Last edited:
heeya! i do art and i'm interested in raymond :] here's some examples of my art https://www.instagram.com/clownpostur/ i would gladly do some colored fullbodies (maybe two or three?? i dont wanna overwork myself too much) of whatever characters you want in return for him if that's of any interest. i can draw humans, furries, robots, etc.

I've got pastel furniture and a ton of bunny day DIY's for Audie :D
Post automatically merged:

edit: not just bunny day DIY's, other DIY's too. just want to be explicit there lol

heeya! i do art and i'm interested in raymond :] here's some examples of my art https://www.instagram.com/clownpostur/ i would gladly do some colored fullbodies (maybe two or three?? i dont wanna overwork myself too much) of whatever characters you want in return for him if that's of any interest. i can draw humans, furries, robots, etc.

oml your art is so precious. T vT
celeste diys are such a pain in my b u t t, but your art,,,
do you take $$$ comms in case i go with the other offer? o:

---

I've got pastel furniture and a ton of bunny day DIY's for Audie :D
Post automatically merged:

edit: not just bunny day DIY's, other DIY's too. just want to be explicit there lol

Marking you down! : D In the process of moving items atm, but I'll let you know when I get to TTing.

oml your art is so precious. T vT
celeste diys are such a pain in my b u t t, but your art,,,
do you take $$$ comms in case i go with the other offer? o:

---

Marking you down! : D In the process of moving items atm, but I'll let you know when I get to TTing.
I do take $$$ comms on the occasion yes! But not at the moment, i've just been doin art off and on for animal crossing things lately if i'm honest hfghfgh it's consumed my life a bit. And thank you so much! that means a lot <333

Hello!

Defs a reach but I’ll take a chance aHH ;;
Offering x2 chibis for Raymond (styles can be found on my insta!), 3000 tbt and various DIY cards (x2 celest DIYs).
Can negotiate art/btb!

I would love Flora. I have an open spot. I can offer Bunny Day rug, Bunny Day flooring, Bunny Day wallpaper, White Rose wallpaper, pink blossoming wallpaper, Mother’s Day plushie, Cute tea table (white with pink on top), Mother’s Day apron, pink paint flooring, pink crown wallpaper.. I don’t have the cards but can give you all the ones I made, I don’t use them

I would love Flora. I have an open spot. I can offer Bunny Day rug, Bunny Day flooring, Bunny Day wallpaper, White Rose wallpaper, pink blossoming wallpaper, Mother’s Day plushie, Cute tea table (white with pink on top), Mother’s Day apron, pink paint flooring, pink crown wallpaper.. I don’t have the cards but can give you all the ones I made, I don’t use them

I have the bunny day items, I won't need those, but I will take all the other items. : )
I'll let you know when she pings!

Melba has pinged and is in boxes ! Will be letting her void in about 10-15 minutes, I'll use this time to drop some more furniture off elsewhere for safe keeping.

I have the bunny day items, I won't need those, but I will take all the other items. : )
I'll let you know when she pings!

Melba has pinged and is in boxes ! Will be letting her void in about 10-15 minutes, I'll use this time to drop some more furniture off elsewhere for safe keeping.

Omg yay!!!! Thank you 🙏🏻 😭❤️

I have a bunch of pastel furniture that I can trade for Raymond! Also I can offer 10 million bells! He's my friend's dreamie!

Definitely don't think my art is good enough to offer but how much BTB would you accept for Marina? o: She's one of my boyfriend's favorites and I'd like to surprise him ; v ;

Back