• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Cycling Gracelia's [ BOXES: -- ✽ Check latest posts for updates ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonbon is in boxes~ Contacting lurker: pinkturtledove . User has 15 minutes for a response before Bonbon is released and up for grabs. Timestamp: 1;05pm est

Is Bonbon still available? She's been the one villager I've been seeking for the longest time, ever since she moved out during my first town. :c

... ooh i hope Bonbon is released.... lurking, just in case!

Is Bonbon still available? She's been the one villager I've been seeking for the longest time, ever since she moved out during my first town. :c

If there's no reply by 1:20pm est (in 4 minutes), I will give her to sugardot since she posted first to lurk after that, sorry. I hope you'll find her soon though ^^
edit - just to make things clear for the future, i'll be giving it to the first person to post after the expiration time. in this case, i really need to get rid of bonbon for my dreamie!

Last edited:
If there's no reply by 1:20pm est (in 4 minutes), I will give her to sugardot since she posted first to lurk after that, sorry. I hope you'll find her soon though ^^
edit - just to make things clear for the future, i'll be giving it to the first person to post after the expiration time. in this case, i really need to get rid of bonbon for my dreamie!

Fair enough. uwu In that case, I hope she goes to a wonderful home. c:

ah yes!! thank you for understanding :), i may bump into her in my cycling town sometime, hope you will find her soon <3

Bonbon time has expired, so ...
sugardot will get her. Can you pls add my main town FC? I will open gates when I see that you have :), town Lunaris, Gracelia

Yay, thank you loads! I'm adding you right now!

And don't worry, she'll have a wonderful time on my town! After all, it IS the town of Bonbon! (I'm Lorelei!)

Yay, thank you loads! I'm adding you right now!

And don't worry, she'll have a wonderful time on my town! After all, it IS the town of Bonbon! (I'm Lorelei!)

uhh ._. i forgot my ds times are different so I popped in my cartridge and bonbon is gone :c... i'm really sorry. I can visit your town and see if she can be saved from the void though (it's been successful 2 times before)!! Dx let me know if you'd like to try this ;;

Ohh, that's a shame! D: I don't know if this technique will work, though... Voided characters can't be placed down with the resetting plot method, can they? I am quite picky on where my villagers will stay.

Ohh, that's a shame! D: I don't know if this technique will work, though... Voided characters can't be placed down with the resetting plot method, can they? I am quite picky on where my villagers will stay.

I'm not too sure... I would think they can? If you forward 1 day on the DS and then create a new save file (repeat this until you see a plot for Bonbon? and then proceed with normal plot reset procedure). But if you feel it's too risky for that, I completely understand. Sorry again for this! I'm really absent-minded when it comes to popping my cartridges all around ;;

No, it's OK! Accidents happen, and I really don't want my villager to end in a bad spot. Thank you anyway, dear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back