• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cutest Grass Type?

Grass type!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i never really took much notice but i think i just like the triangles
not a fan of the squares at all, looking at pictures... and round idk just looks strange to me

XD I thought this was gonna be a thread about Pokemon.

The grass that immediately comes to mind is triangle. I always thought that was quirky and interesting.

But I'll love any grass that isn't dead from walking on it.

I like the circles the best! They're just so cute and round it makes me happy. When I reset that was actually one of my requirements for my new town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

XD I thought this was gonna be a thread about Pokemon.

Haha me too! And it's obviously Turtwig.

Hah, I thought this thread was going to be about Pokemon. Although I like both triangle and circle grass (square just kinda looks weird to me), I'd prefer triangle grass.

WoW! I never realized there were different types of grass! I lucked out then, I have the triangles :3

I like the circles the best! They're just so cute and round it makes me happy. When I reset that was actually one of my requirements for my new town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha me too! And it's obviously Turtwig.

Haha, right? Pokemon immediatly sprang to my mind. Turtwig ftw!

But back to the actual question, I think I like triangles, because like peachers said, they turn into stars in the winter and I love both the triangle and star design!

I like the circle type... square's okay tho. Not a fan of traingle one >.<

hmm I thought I had star shape snow in winter...but mine's circle o.o

i have circles, which i really like. i also like squares, but i just dont love triangles for some reason.

I have circles :) They're really cute and turn to stars during the winter

I love triangles and am glad my town has this type of grass. I also like square, though I don't see the hype around circle grass - it looks so unnatural (as in too organised) to me and I would hate to get that type. I do agree star grass looks lovely, but I wouldn't want to have circle grass just for that one season.

I like the squares the most and the triangles as a close runner up. I'm not too fond of the circles though.

Back