• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cute ideas for future games

I think it would be really cool if villagers could wear accessories too like hats, glasses, scarves ect. It would be really cute in my opinion :)

I think it would be cute if tourists were able to walk around amd be like a regular villager for a day.
It would also be cool to have outdoor furniture and bigger beaches for pwp because we seriously need to get a hammock on the beach.

beach pwp defo and villagers wearing accessories?? So cute! They definitely need to be able to sit down, yawn ect while you're looking but not speaking too!

Just fyi guys, ive made a tumblr (@acnewideas) and im putting all of these on there (and most are on queue rn)

Personally, I'd like to see a couple more customisation options for our player characters- More colour contact options would be great, not just limited to natural eye colours. I mean, if I can have white, pink or blue hair, why can't I get pink or orange contact lenses? It's already established they're contact lenses, so it shouldn't matter that they aren't natural colours.

Maybe some make up style options for things like freckles or blush marks would be cute too- I'd love to give my Mayor freckles.

But that's just my input at least.

- Bigger maps with more levels

- The journal back from gamecube!

- Being able to move house if you get bored of house location

- Ponds freezing over in the winter

- More minigames with villagers like hide and seek etc

- Live performances from K.K. Slider at the town tree during special events!

- Events held on the beach in Summer!

- Bring back morning aerobics and sports fair!

- More PWPs and more villager interaction with them! I wanna see a hamster on the jungle gym or a villager drinking from the water fountain :D

- More PWPs and more villager interaction with them! I wanna see a hamster on the jungle gym or a villager drinking from the water fountain :D

This, this and this again, so much! :D

I'd love to be able to see my villagers thoughtfully contemplating the statues and monuments you can put up, or tossing a bell into a fountain and making a wish and stuff.

Just fyi guys, ive made a tumblr (@acnewideas) and im putting all of these on there (and most are on queue rn)

I have read them all. They are quite good! In my opinion, next Animal Crossing should maintain the features of the latest title and add more depth and interaction with the villagers. Those ideas you said are amazing. Apart from that, I would like to see villager doing tasks or chores related with them (jock villagers may run around the town, lazy villager may be found sit down in places eating or taking a nap, etc.).

how about musical instruments? you can make your own music, possibly even start a band, and give it out to villagers!

A separate compartment (or toolbox) for all the equipment. Having every tool in your inventory takes up so much space >n<

Longer hairstyles, and maybe actual make-up instead of mii masks

Houses for the shopkeepers

Shops selling more than 1 of each item (Waiting days just to get enough bush starts drives me nuts. I'm so impatient xD)

A way to throw out multiple letters at once, or open multiple presents at once. It takes forever with the animations

Villagers can wear dresses and pants

We should be able to make accessories/clothes in different colors and styles. We can do it with things in our houses, why not clothes?

one more thing: more storage and the ability to search for something in storage by name

you don't know how useful this could be

My last suggestions were not really that cute. I have some more kwalified.

- Villagers sometimes talk about a picnic. I would love seeing them preparing and having a picknick somewhere in town at random ^^
- Allow villagers to have a small space for their own little garden with specific flowers for specific villager types.
- Send villagers on vacation to your friends
- A photostudio. More control over pictures with villagers. Stances etc.
- Why stop at a camping? We need a hotel :) More random villager visits with their own little temporary interiors!

Last edited:
Own and decorate your Caf? or restaurant. Brewster would still be the manager.
As you go along your Caf? or restaurant will get upgrades.
Make the caf? and restaurant open for visitors thru the dream suite. When I dream I wish I could stop by and get a coffee from Brewster.

Back