• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Currently Playing?

I returned to Pokémon Moon this week so that I could acquire the last two Dye Houses I needed for the Festival Plaza before the online functions of the 3DS cease operation in Spring 2024. Reason being, I still like to play the older games and figured I'd want to have access to all of those dye houses for other save files. Fortunately found the last two I needed, though I need to earn enough FC to actually set them up in my Festival Plaza. To kill time while waiting for Festival Plaza to refresh, I've been level grinding and rebattling the Pokémon League for money.

I started playing Fae Farm on game trial on Switch (till the 28th). Which is a double-edged sword, because now I feel like I'm gonna want to keep the game after the trial, and I don't really have $50 laying around to spend on a game right now. Fun game, though. Moreso than I was expecting.

I'm revisiting an old favorite and playing Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite for GBC.

It's a cute adventure game and the animations are top-notch.

Actively playing Genshin Impact, Star Rail, and Reverse 1999! But mainly GI and HSR.

The latest Archon quest had me in tears lol

and Coral Island here and there since it just got out of EA!

Back playing F-Zero 99 after a little break. Seeing how high I can can get on the top 100.

It took a while but it seems like I've finally mastered the Fire Stingray. Probably my favorite right now.

I've been playing a lot of Fashion Dreamer lately, and recently started Pretty Princess Magical Garden Island as well. I think I've been needing some zero-stress super cozy games and, while otherwise a little flawed, they're both doing a good job at being that for me!

Baldur's Gate 3 (almost finished my 2nd run as durge)

Dragon Age 2 (recently finished Origins so making my way through the series - hopefully finishing in time for Dreadwolf in 2025... hehe)

Opera Omnia, mourning the fact that the only truly good mobile game was too fair and had too much content to make a decent profit and so is being shut down in two months

i just finished playing through the spirittea demo and am now very much debating whether to buy it or not 👀👀 in the meantime i'm about to *finally* finish playing littlewood so i can justify spending money on a new game

Palia came out on the Switch today, so I've been playing it a little bit. I enjoy it so far

I've mostly been playing Mortal Kombat 1 since it came out like 2 or 3 months ago ! It's a bit of a juxtaposition compared to animal crossing, but I think it's fun to explore both sides of what gaming has to offer. MK and Animal Crossing are probably my two favourite franchises, I think probably because I get to share Mortal Kombat with my dad and Animal Crossing with my mum :).

I started Dragon Quest Builders not very long ago and it's had me pretty much hooked since ahaha—I've also been playing Usagi Shima on my phone throughout the day though! It's very unintrusive with ads and microtransactions, so it's really good for just cozy serotonin times. ;v;

Back