• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Currently Playing?

Replaying the Grand Theft Auto Trilogy (III, Vice City and San Andreas) on PS4. So many memories in these games

Witcher 3
Took a small break to scream about annabelle like go back to the rats
im being punished for being a trusting person omg

I've been playing Life is Strange, Ace Attorney, and Sun and Moon.
I wanna play Overwatch soon. :D

finally fired up Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, and it's really good. i'm so bad at turnbased games though. :(

Finally gave in and bought a PS4 with Christmas money that I had saved up, so I bought The Witcher 3 on psn. I've not played any of the other games in the series, but I'm not feeling lost story-wise yet so that's a good sign I think!!

Welp, Fire Emblem Heroes gave me the itch to finally play Sacred Stones that came with the 3DS Ambassador program, and I'm absolutely loving it. Hopefully I can finish it before Zelda in less than two weeks. Need to get the others afterwards.

I just beat Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. Again. Now I'm playing Ocarina of Time 3D. Just grabbed Zora's Sapphire.

I lost most of my 3DS games so it's just Animal Crossing for me;; as well as Mystic Messenger (**** ECHO GIRL) and I might replay Life Is Strange for like the 209448274975027394704714873202085720257th time and make a new Stardew Valley game.

Recently started playing Guild Wars 2. Pretty fun for an MMO. Sadly I'm only on for maybe an hour at a time.

Replaying Paper Mario Color Splash (I like it a lot, don't kill me). I just finished the second boss.

I'm playing through persona 3 right now, since it's sequel got me hooked into the series.

I plan on playing through both persona 2 games after I beat 3, I heard they're really good! I dunno if I should try 1, the opinions I've heard about that range from alright to AWFUL.

Also I started playing through new leaf today, which is the main reason I'm here.

Fallout 4, The Walking Dead, and I'm replaying Resident Evil 4 and Silent Hill 2.

I've been playing BF1, Enter the gungeon and Path of Exile recently.
Mostly PoE because a new league is coming on 4th march and the biggest update ever 3 months later !!!

Back