• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Currently Playing?

We should play TF2 sometime!

Oh yes :3 Been playing and brushing up my skills during Halloween events and now lately so could be fun! (And gotten some stupid hats of course).

Back to topic not much else actually let alone the Streetpass games for 3ds. I wanted to get back into DQ7 but eh nah too tedious and laggy for me now.

Dobutsu no Mori on N64.

It's all in Japanese but luckily I've played Animal Crossing GCN so many times I know what they're saying... ^^

I tried the demo and wasn't all that impressed, but I have been fooled by lame demos before...some games turn out to be completely different from the demos. Is Stella Glow such a case? I was eyeing it for a long time before release, but decided to pass it up. If I can find a cheap copy somewhere, I might finally pick it up.

Back on topic, I'm on the Pokemon Sun/Moon bandwagon currently. Also playing a bit of Terraria on the side.

Hm I enjoyed the demo but I did watch some gameplay of the first few minutes before deciding to buy it. I would definitely get it for cheap though, I bought it for 23$ on Ebay because it's definitely not worth full price.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Stella Glow, and Story of Seasons.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree, also they should never have made it so heavy and crashing if they meant for it to work on older consoles.. Sigh gamefreak and their "hurr durr graphics heavy pokemon games is our thing now"

I've been playing Skyrim Remastered on PS4 aaaannnnd...I'm not impressed.

The game itself is, well, just Skyrim. I've already played it before on both 360 and PC, I knew what I was getting into. The only parts I've never touched are the DLC. Skyrim as a thing is fine, that's not my issue. Neither is the crap mod support, I knew PS4 mod support was awful before I bought it, I just pretend it doesn't exist.

My issue is it's a re-release of a 5 year old game yet there's so many technical issues both new and that existed with the original which are still here. I've come across more bugs and glitches with this release than I did with either of the other releases ...And it's had patches, so much patching, and it's still a mess! I mean, giants still send you to the moon, which was a thing that was patched out within a week of the original Skyrim release.

It does the exact opposite of what I want a remaster to do: be a 'definitive' fixed version of an old game that doesn't need to download tons of patches.

I'm not even really that surprised because honestly, Bethesda are complete and utter trash with delivering a polished product on release...I just kind of expected that a remaster would have been good to go from the start. Feels like they're too complacent with the community fixing their games to put some actual effort into quality control themselves.

Started playing I am Setsuna. It's ok so far, very basic JRPG. Not a lot to do so far other than fight monsters. Pretty easy too, but we will see as I progress as I only played for about and hour and a half. Lovely looking game though, and I enjoy the piano soundtrack. Glad I waited until it was on sale to buy it, but idk if it was worth 26 bucks.

Just Terraria lately. I wish I had more games I was in the mood for playing.:(

I just picked Nintendogs + Cats back up again for some reason. And I just started playing Pokemon White which is pretty cool. Though I'm currently having to do a bunch of level grinding already since the first gym is grass-type and I chose the water-type starter.

Final Fantasy XV. :D

Also Overwatch and World of Final Fantasy, but they've taken a backseat to FFXV.

Finally Civilization V again! I uninstalled, deleted all of the files and started playing on a lower graphics setting and that seemed to do the trick. In about 50 turns and it hasn't crashed so I think I'm safe! I hope...

Playing Fallout 4 on PS4 with S U P E R L I M I T E D M O D S

Silence of the Sleep. Seems like a good game so far!

Back