• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Currently Playing?

AM2R (Another Metroid 2 Remake). Take notes Nintendo, this is how you make a REAL Metroid game.

Such an AMAZING game!!:)

Anyways, I've been addicted to TLoZ: Triforce Heroes lately!

3DS: Yokai Watch
Steam: Spellweaver, Terraria, Stardew Valley
PS3: Deadpool
PS4: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
Wii U: Xenoblade Chronicles X

As of Tuesday, I've started playing Paper Mario: Color Splash. So far, I've spent about 6 hours completing every area but the Roshambo Temples before finally unlocking the gate for the first Big Paint Star. Somehow, I felt accomplished for doing a good chunk of the game even before getting any of the game's MacGuffins.

From what I've seen during my first hours of gameplay, a number of small changes it received doesn't seem to be significant at first, but it does improve the experience by a huge margin. So, it turned out to be a solid game for me. Though, readying the card(s) for use in fights is more cumbersome than it really needed to be.

I was in the mood for something somewhat Halloween related and remembered that I had werewolf and vampire characters in Skyrim from years back, so I picked that back up over the past week. Not really a game one would think of when it comes to Halloween or horror, but eh, there aren't that many other games where you can run around killing things as a werewolf.

Beat Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, moving on to Perfect Cherry Blossom now

ayy Touhou <3

also still darkest dungeon but heck mang it's too fun and hard af.

also hopefully picking up a noice 3ds game soon when i get my dolares in the account bb yes

3ds: ACNL, Pokemon X (shiny hatching), replaying Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds
Wii: ACCF, pikmin 1-2
WiiU: minecraft, Super Mario Maker, pikmin 3
Xbox 1: minecraft, rare replay (mainly Banjo-Tooie)

that streetpass garden thing, trying to finish the last jobquestchain for the tickets, then i only need diff species and 500 visitors i think

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy XIV and Animal Crossing New Leaf. If anyone else is playing FFXIV, I'd love to know. :)

I'm playing Wild World on Wii U, Disney Magical World 2, My Nintendo Picross, New Leaf, and I'm trying to fit in a little Splatoon when I can.

Animal Crossing New Leaf, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies and Skylanders Imaginators.

I'm playing 100% Orange Juice! Trying to save up candies to buy Halloween outfits for my characters!

I also am trying out my new characters I unlocked. c:

Disney Magic Kingdoms. Got Disney Magical World 2 a few days ago but haven't really played yet.

Back