• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Currently Playing?

I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening pretty much nonstop since the end of April. Took a week off to try and get into other things and ended up coming right back to it. I've lost track of how many times I've played through it and how many hours of my life it's sucked up, but last I checked it was over 225. And that was before I started my most recent playthrough on Lunatic mode. What even is my life right now

How do you even get thru Lunatic mode? I literally can't even get through Gangrel right now & I'm playing Classic/Hard. I mean I suppose I could, but I refuse to let anyone die!!!

Currently playing: fe:a and Splatoon huhu

Currently playing a lot of Story of Seasons. I have been addicted to it for a month or so now..
I've also been playing Heroes of the Storm.

Brave Frontier, Bravely Default, and a few more that I can't remember off the top of my head, I'll get back to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ACNL, Pokemon, LoZ:MJ, and Kid Icarus

Terraria(canNOT wait for that friggin' UPDATE!!:D) and Borderlands 2...for some reason I just CANNOT beat the first boss!! Enemies re-spawning are making it a bit difficult. Also, I still have the assault rifle I began with. That's probably not helping.

Terraria(canNOT wait for that friggin' UPDATE!!:D) and Borderlands 2...for some reason I just CANNOT beat the first boss!! Enemies re-spawning are making it a bit difficult. Also, I still have the assault rifle I began with. That's probably not helping.

another update? nice nice

ya i kinda gave up on that game because if you save and quit you still need to redo like everything anyways

Right now I'm playing Big Brain Academy for the DS; I just ordered it a few days ago along with another game and it just arrived today. I was recommended by my cognitive examiner to play these type of games (including computer ones like Luminosity). I've played this game on the Wii and it was really fun :]

technobabylon!! i'm nearly done w/ it, just going through my other save file for a slightly different ending. if anyone's into point and click games w/ rly great pixel graphics (and of the cyberpunk genre) then i recommend it o/

Back