• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Currently Playing?

Currently bouncing between Chrono Trigger and FFIX.

Yeah...I'm feeling nostalgic.

Now I kinda wanna replay 9. I just finished Beyond Good and Evil (good game btw) and I can't decide on the next game to play. FF9? Outlast? Psychonauts? Zelda A Link Between Worlds? Tough choice here.

Now I kinda wanna replay 9. I just finished Beyond Good and Evil (good game btw) and I can't decide on the next game to play. FF9? Outlast? Psychonauts? Zelda A Link Between Worlds? Tough choice here.

Dad, pick FFXIV:ARR. It's an MMO but ayyyy FF is cool yasssssssssssssssssss.

Rune Factory 4, The World Ends With You and excessive sessions of 3D Out Run in between.

On top of these, I started Okami HD on PS3 last night. I played a lot of the Wii version in 2008 but never got around to finishing it.

Last edited:
Just started the Master Chief Collection today. Halo 2 feels so good to play with these graphics. I can't wait to try out the multiplayer.

I bought the VC Paper Mario on Saturday, so I've enjoyed re-playing that. Others in circulation: ACNL, Hyrule Warriors, and Fantasy Life.

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart.

I still have no ****ing idea how to arrange the wood blocks so I can get up to Lady Wac though.

Switching between Pok?mon Alpha Sapphire and Rune Factory 4 at the moment. Completely lost interest in Animal Crossing New Leaf, blah.

Xenoblade Chronicles, MH4U, ACNL, Pokemon X and Y, Dragon Age Inquisition. Sort of alternating these during my free time.

Back