• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Pokémon Current shiny hunts?

I've decided on my full Shiny Squadron to take on all Elite 4's.

Sylveon
Delphox
Galvantula
Drapion
Relicanth
Lucario

So that's how I will be spending the next few weeks (months), breeding a shiny of each. I do technically have a shiny Braxion, but I want this team to be fully egg hatched. The Braxion came from a friend safari.

:eek:. Well, I have tons of lv 1 eevees, so technically they ARE egg hatched.

Last edited:
Lel.

tbh 1,567 RA's and no shiny latios.

I really need my pokedex completed lol, I have the default chances.

Wow! Got my shiny latios a day or so ago, and just now did I finally find shiny Lugia! :O Masterball'd it cause of its low PP

Shiny Foreign Ditto in Alpha Sapphire.

And yes foreign is key as I changed my 3DS region settings and am playing the game in French (which I'm surprisingly able to read and understand a lot more than I thought I would thanks to French class and already been through the game a couple times).

Basically I want my utility team (ie. sweet scenter, false swiper, breeder etc) to be shiny as I use them so often. And in order for a ditto to be of use to me it needs to be non-English. So I restarted my game and played though it as quickly as possible (need to catch/defeat Kyogre in order to get Ditto). In just a little over 24hrs (or 10 in game hours) I've done this. Now I'm just waiting to find the correct mirage Island to be able to DexNav for Ditto.

Once I finally get a Ditto I'll be restarting again and replaying the game at my own pace and in English. :)

It's a ton of work for just one shiny but I'll use him a lot and I'm just a huge all around Pokemon fan so I don't mind playing through the story a few more times.

I've started PokeRadar chaining, AND IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!!! I had a chain of 20 or so and A GOTHORITA BROKE IT!!! Any tips?

Found a Shiny Latios earlier, Gonna hunt for the emotional trio or swords of justice trio next :U

Currently soft resetting for a shiny Cyndaquil from Birch in AS, as I finally found a Shiny French Ditto (yay can play my game in English again lol).

Also trying to get a shiny Smeargle via Froend safari on X. Ran into the shiny Dunsparce instead though haha.

Finally got my Smeargle! Yay! I decided to for go soft resetting for a Cyndaquil, I'll just breed it later.

Now I'm hunting for a shiny Skitty in AS and a shiny Minccino in X. ^_^

B6oyc5p.png

Ayyy

Last edited:
A month ago (Or 2) I hatched a shiny Tailow with 4 31 IVs (No HP) for NU competitive purposes.

Back