• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Croco and Anty

Kanye Omari West

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Me and Orange are making a cartoon universe.

Read the message to Str0m.. If you were in the IRC at the time, you'd get it.

Croco.png

Croco says, "I are Croco the Crackadile." Yes, Crackadile.

The message to Storm says: I told you Big Macs go to your thighs, Str0m!

Ah, ok.
I think you should make Croco's snout and tail longer. Then he would totally own.

Can't lie, he's pretty good. Except he always starts the match by grabbing you and continues to hold you while attacking. That's nubish...

xeladude said:
Can't lie, he's pretty good. Except he always starts the match by grabbing you and continues to hold you while attacking. That's nubish...
How dare you insult Trela? xD

Cool Comic?...

[quote="Toon]Thats strategy.[/quote]Strategies must diverse. Using the same strategy all the time will lead to people knowing it and countering it.

xeladude said:
[quote="Toon]Thats strategy.
Strategies must diverse. Using the same strategy all the time will lead to people knowing it and countering it. [/quote]You never know what Trela will do. p_q

Croco looks like a wiener dog without any ears O_O

Back