• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cranky villager tier list

I put 11 in each one, so in reality, some should be a bit higher, but whatever.
crankytierlist.png

Spike is top of A tier he just didn't quuuuite make god tier yet

S0VawHv.png

6752F604-4ABC-4B59-813C-50D0DCC1FC62.png

I thought I liked more crankies than this. Then again, my list of crankies that I’ve become interested in has increased even though not as much as I thought it had. I got to thank @Hobowire for always having Spike in his avatar. I got so used to his posts and Spike’s image, that both of them grew on me the more we chatted :). I still owe him for all the help and being so nice to me ><. Rocco: gotta thank @JSS for cycling him in his town and having him when he was still on Bunny Day. I regret not taking a screenshot so much :(. Rocco was so adorable in the egg shell costume.

I’m debating whether I should’ve put all the villagers that I put in C in D since I’m not interested in any of them. Their designs I’m more neutral about though than the ones in D.

View attachment 326831

I thought I liked more crankies than this. Then again, my list of crankies that I’ve become interested in has increased even though not as much as I thought it had. I got to thank @Hobowire for always having Spike in his avatar. I got so used to his posts and Spike’s image, that both of them grew on me the more we chatted :). I still owe him for all the help and being so nice to me ><. Rocco: gotta thank @JSS for cycling him in his town and having him when he was still on Bunny Day. I regret not taking a screenshot so much :(. Rocco was so adorable in the egg shell costume.

I’m debating whether I should’ve put all the villagers that I put in C in D since I’m not interested in any of them. Their designs I’m more neutral about though than the ones in D.
Shocked by this tier list. Cyd, Del, Ike and Rizzo in D?? We can't be friends anymore!!

For some reason I feel like I've already done this one but oh well if I have here is my updated opinion as of 10 seconds ago
my-image(1).png

Shocked by this tier list. Cyd, Del, Ike and Rizzo in D?? We can't be friends anymore!!

Says the guy who booted Lolly right before she got a chance to celebrate Halloween 😭😂. Punchy has a score to settle with you 😈 (his girl is Kiki but had plans to hook up his BFF Rudy with your Lolly). 💔

All the cranky wolves are adorable. I plan to keep adding them to my wolf island and will probably end up with 4 or 5 of them. Knox is a cool cranky. I also liked Bruce a lot. And Monty. And Avery.

I have a HUGE soft spot for crankies! Most of my personal favorites are A tier, because while I love them, the designs I put in S tier are just.... *chef's kiss* MWAH! Dobie and Kabuki have such cool concepts, and Wolfgang is an old fave for me (plus he just oozes GNC coolness). Curt, Del, Static, and Apollo are all ones I personally love from having in my towns. Hopper, Apollo, and Al all admittedly move up because they were in the movie, lol! (F is less for ones I just dislike and more that I feel uncomfy looking at, viscerally).
Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 8.11.13 PM.png

my-image (6).png

Tbh Kabuki and Tom are very, very close to S tier, but I may just be extremely biased towards the cats.

Back