• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cranky Villager for Fairycore Island?

AquaMarie

Bells
Switch
5984-0766-6097
Winter Mittens
I'm having a hard time deciding on a Cranky for my Fairycore island. I'm kinda thinking Gonzo because he's small and cute, and his light gray and pink colors seem like they will look nice with the aesthetic.

I'm trying to avoid wolves at the moment, otherwise I'd probably choose Fang.

Ike could be a good choice! Since bears feature in some fairy tales and he’s brown which could be easy to work with. His house is also very non-descript so it could fit in well with any theme. c:

Gonzo is a good choice.
I think other options are Camofrog and Wart Jr. Frogs are very nature-y and appear in fae art frequently.
Static may be another good choice. It looks like he has some magical bioluminescence going on plus squirrels do live in forest areas like alot of fae do.

Curt or Grizzly if you are doing fairy tale
Elvis if you are doing fairy tale
Knox if you are doing fairy tale

Fang is great or any of the cranky wolves. They can take the part of the big bad wolf in Little Red Riding Hood. Plus Fang's white house will blend with pastels if it's a pastel fairy core. Also Chief, has a white house and he's a cute fox-looking wolf.

Edit: just noticed you don't want wolves. Then I agree with Vladimir. I have Gonzo at the moment and he is cute but his house wouldn't match a pastel theme. Grizzly is a cute bear who would be good but again has a darker house.
Post automatically merged:

Elvis and Knox could work with their royal looks. Elvis's house is mostly white so would blend with pastels.

I’m not sure if your going for a more natural or pastel aesthetic, because I’m honestly not too familiar with fairycore.

If it’s pastel, what about Rolf? I think his overall quite natural look with small pink and blue accents could fit very well—and he’s pretty cool in general!

Fang is great or any of the cranky wolves. They can take the part of the big bad wolf in Little Red Riding Hood. Plus Fang's white house will blend with pastels if it's a pastel fairy core. Also Chief, has a white house and he's a cute fox-looking wolf.

Edit: just noticed you don't want wolves. Then I agree with Vladimir. I have Gonzo at the moment and he is cute but his house wouldn't match a pastel theme. Grizzly is a cute bear who would be good but again has a darker house.

Elvis and Knox could work with their royal looks. Elvis's house is mostly white so would blend with pastels.

I'm only saying no wolves right now because I'm going to give Freya a try this time. If she doesn't work out, I'll most likely have a Cranky wolf.

Thanks for letting me know about the houses, that's something that I actually hadn't thought about yet!

I’m not sure if your going for a more natural or pastel aesthetic, because I’m honestly not too familiar with fairycore.

If it’s pastel, what about Rolf? I think his overall quite natural look with small pink and blue accents could fit very well—and he’s pretty cool in general!

I haven't done fairycore before, so I'm not super familiar with it either. My take on it might be different from other people's. I'm kinda thinking a witchy/magical forrest vibe with lots of mushroom items, pink white and purple flowers, interesting waterscaping, Celeste items, etc. The villagers are kind of a mix. Some are natural colored (Genji, Shino), and some are more fantasy colored like Etoile and Sasha. I think Rolf could definitely fit in!

Thank you everyone that replied. I'm going to be looking into/ thinking about all of these suggestions!

Last edited:
Since you don't want wolves, I think a bear could be nice for a fairytale theme, and Murphy has soft green colors and pink accents with his ears, surely he and his house will fit in !

Murphy%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
House_of_Murphy_NH_Model.png
House_of_Murphy_NH.jpg

Last edited:
Back