• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Coolest place you've been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comatose said:
Seattle, Washington is pretty awesome. So is Vermont.
Visit me sometime. ; J

I would have to say California. Disneyland, the beaches, the hotels, and the fact that I'm not the only one of my ethnicity in a place.

Probably Pennsylvania. Branson, Missouri was pretty cool too.

the internet.

/topic

also, probably somebody's house or something interesting like that, due to OM*G J00 GUISE SUX, not due to awe inspiring personal waterfalls that are used for cooking or something lame like that.

but colorado's a pretty cool place I guess. I wanna see new jersey for some reason, other than the jersey shore. (lawl, the sit-chi-a-shun)

Spain. Wait, crap. I haven't been there yet.

I haven't really been any place that I would call "cool", at least as far as I can remember.

Im going to Italy next year, so probably i would be looking forward to it then anywhere.

I went to Grand Cayman Island which was really cool. I'm also going to London next year so that will probably be very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back