• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Complete Set of Candy Collectibles (Winners Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to withdraw my entry, please! c: I finally got that darned blue candy :D

Everyone up to this point has been entered or removed as requested. Good luck!

Hey, I'd just like you to know that I was able to get a couple of Blue Candies, so you can remove me now. :)

Thanks again for this super generous giveaway!

Could you enter me, please? :)
My favourite colour is green

I would like to withdraw from the giveaway because Alvery (bless her cute soul) was very kind to gift me a blue candy!

Thank you for this amazing opportunity and good luck to everyone!

Withdrawing my entry since I got it from a kind person <3
Good luck everyone and Thank you for this giveaway!

Free bump and to say good luck to all who are entering. Skweegee you are a such star for doing this, I hope karma comes around and you get your shiny fennekin soon, lol! ^_^

Yay, I gotta get those candies!! :blush:

I leveled your licenses for you as well.

and my favorite color is piiiiink. #typical

Free bump and to say good luck to all who are entering. Skweegee you are a such star for doing this, I hope karma comes around and you get your shiny fennekin soon, lol! ^_^

Thank you!

Everyone up to this point has been entered or removed as requested. To everyone else, please read the rules before entering. There is at least one entry so far that doesn't count. If that is your entry, be sure to fix it by the end of the giveaway.

Next person to post gets a free green candy! Previous bonus prize winners may not claim this prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back