Bells
Switch
8554-1675-5890
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
So I'm not adding a poll to this thread but when I started ACNL my first non-origin villager was "Colton" and little did I know he sells for 70 million bells, no joke.

I hated him, he's ugly and stupid and gross and just eww

But he is LOVED and people think he's cute, but I'm like "No thanks" Am I the only one who thinks this? I wish I could've sold him, imagine my bells :D

I've not seen him in-game, so my opinion could still change.

I disliked him at first simply because he was a horse. But recently I've started to like some of the horse villagers (e.g. Elmer, Roscoe, etc) so his design doesn't put me off as much as before.

Last edited:
Cuteness is in the eye of the beholder, so of course you're not gonna have the same taste as other people. I don't really like him either but I don't hate him.

I like Colton :) But I would never pay so much for him... 70 mill is ridiculous :p

As ridiculous as some of the prices people are willing to pay for villagers I kinda' feel like having that much money would make the game too easy right off the bat and I'd play it significantly less if I managed to pay off my house, buy all my hybrids instead of breeding them, etc.

It would bore me, but the money is nice to have I'll admit.

i have colton and the only thing i dont like is his house placement. i made the mistake of talking to him after he told me he was moving out some how that convinced him to stay. now i dont know how long it will take for him to mention moving again

Back