• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Giveaway Colton is in boxes--UPDATE, he's off to Plushie's! Thx!

Mandarama

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (146) +
A happy adoption ending; thanks!

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to these forums and not 100% sure how this works, but Colton is in boxes today and is leaving my village. I would like for him to go to someone who would really love him.

I sort of take villagers as they come and go, so I am not looking for anyone in return, and I have plenty of bells! No need for compensation. I just noticed that some people like him and so I thought I would give him to a happy home!

Also, whoever takes him will have to kind of walk me through the process since I'm a newbie. :D

Thanks!
Amanda

Last edited:
Oh my goodness I would love Colton, he's the only one I really want ^^" Although I am quite new here, but either way have him or not, I am happy to explain the process to you any way :)

Since he's already in boxes, you basically just invite the person adopting Colton to your town, the person will talk to him, and if the persuading works (Usually just a single conversation) then after the person leaves he should already be gone from your town (It will say that when you try to enter his house).

Last edited:
Back