• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Collectibles

Yeah, no worries! 250 works fine. Would you like a message? :)

uhhh does leif have a phrase he says in the game oh man I haven't touched acnl in months. if he does, can you put it please? or even zzzzz would be fine lmao sending tbt and thanks in advance!! :)

uhhh does leif have a phrase he says in the game oh man I haven't touched acnl in months. if he does, can you put it please? or even zzzzz would be fine lmao sending tbt and thanks in advance!! :)

Yeah, I can do that! Sending him momentarily. Thanks for buying! :D

How much would the pink house be? c;

is it possible I buy the two yellow lillies, tasty cake and lobo for...138tbt? sorry if it's low.

may i buy the pink house for 1200 tbt? :eek:

Hello, sure that's fine! Would you like a message? :)

is it possible I buy the two yellow lillies, tasty cake and lobo for...138tbt? sorry if it's low.

Would 150 total work for you? Let me know if you'd like a message for any of them or if you're still interested. :)

hehe hi again.. i was going to ask if i could buy mint for 200 b,

Last edited:
this kaomoji:
c(。ᕐ・ω・ᕐ。)

thank u!! i'll send the tbt right now :)

this kaomoji:
c(。ᕐ・ω・ᕐ。)

thank u!! i'll send the tbt right now :)

Oh darn, I didn't add the message. Sorry! I could add it if you want to send it back and I'll resend. ^^;

could i buy your red lily for 20, please? no message necessary :3

i'm on mobile so please like my post when you reply!

Last edited:
Back