• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Collectibles [Buying] Invader/Glow Wands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to trade the Cyan house and the teal house for my two houses? I am looking for a date before 01-06-2015. I can give you tbt for the trouble.

Last edited:
would you be willing to hold a pink house for me until monday?

Can I buy a popsicle for 1500?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, can you tell me the dates on them?
I'll enable them in a sec, check my shop tab on my profile
Do you want to trade the Cyan house and the teal house for my two houses? I am looking for a date before 01-06-2015. I can give you tbt for the trouble.
I have a 2014 teal and 2013 cyan I think, is that good?

Ooo boi, how I wish I had 10,000 tbt ;o
rip ;(
would you be willing to hold a pink house for me until monday?
sure!

No problem. If you rather have that letter back I can sent it to you. I am very happy with the Cyan house thank you.

hi! so i checked the average collectible price guide and it says the max price for the popsicle is 1k, so would i be able to purchase it for that anount? i'd like the one from 5:19pm if possible. also interested in the famous mushroom.

hi! so i checked the average collectible price guide and it says the max price for the popsicle is 1k, so would i be able to purchase it for that anount? i'd like the one from 5:19pm if possible. also interested in the famous mushroom.
I'd rather stick to 1.5k for the popsicles as that's what they seem to be selling for atm sadly, I can do the mushroom though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back