• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Code System. ACDS. I think not.

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
It is not likely that there will be a code system in place for ACDS, there will most likely be trade over the internet. The massive amount of codes needed to be put on the game would also waste a lot of space that should be used elsewhere.

If we can trade bugs and fish we can start a "shop" where lazy people can buy fish/bugs from us and donate it to the musuem.

BAMBAM! said:
If we can trade bugs and fish we can start a "shop" where lazy people can buy fish/bugs from us and donate it to the musuem.
thats my idea! dont you dare steal it! i've been trying to do it in AC right now... it dosent work that well though

:p

i hope there arent any codes

:) that way, you can be proud about owning something because its not like everyone else will have one

:)

(sp) means that i am not shure of the spelling, and by okshouns I mean the thing that ebay does.

2 birds with one post!

Its possible that there wont be codes. If they're aren't Codes Plus will get much slower and so will ACC.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Its possible that there wont be codes. If they're aren't Codes Plus will get much slower and so will ACC.
Meh, ACC has a lot more than just codes. Most people will probably have the GCN version, it's not like everyone is buying it.

PIKMIN042 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Meh, ACC has a lot more than just codes. Most people will probably have the GCN version, it's not like everyone is buying it.
i cant think of anyone who isn't waiting for it

:p except for the people that didn't play the first :| freaks

PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
i cant think of anyone who isn't waiting for it

:p except for the people that didn't play the first :| freaks

Well...

Not as many people as you think are AC fanatics, they like the game, but it's not their favorite.

;)

Back