Club Nintendo Question.

Callie

Ms. Jentacular
Bells
Silver Mailbox
I'm registering right now. Why do they want to know what level gamer you are? Is it going to effect prizes or anything or is it just for funzies?

Also, my friend has a game that I don't, can she and I both register that same information to our accounts?

I would assume everything about club nintendo is just for fun.

it's probably something about marketing, so that they can know what/how you play, what kind of games they need to be sending your way. or something like that.

marketing.

for more club nintendo info, I'd point you in the direction of theyoshigamer, as he's got a lotta club nintendo stuff >.>

For the 2nd question if you mean register the same code on two different accounts then no you cannot.

Me and my cousin got the Mario hat last year... But we didn't get the cool mini statue thing this year all we got was the calender :mad: We were so mad...

Jrrj15 said:
For the 2nd question if you mean register the same code on two different accounts then no you cannot.

Me and my cousin got the Mario hat last year... But we didn't get the cool mini statue thing this year all we got was the calender :mad: We were so mad...
Ah, okay. I'm a little confused about the ranks and the Club Nintendo year and whatnot. But on the bright side,I have 230 coins! I can almost afford something decent ^_^ .

CherryTree said:
Jrrj15 said:

Ah, okay. I'm a little confused about the ranks and the Club Nintendo year and whatnot. But on the bright side,I have 230 coins! I can almost afford something decent ^_^ .
To be honest, the only good prizes right now are the Mario/Zelda posters and the Hanafuda cards.

L Lawliet said:
CherryTree said:
Jrrj15 said:

To be honest, the only good prizes right now are the Mario/Zelda posters and the Hanafuda cards.
Oddly enough. I had the choice to chose the statue or the calendars. I chose the latter.

Bacon Boy said:
L Lawliet said:
CherryTree said:
Jrrj15 said:

Oddly enough. I had the choice to chose the statue or the calendars. I chose the latter.
I honestly think both a prized this year were pretty bad. God damnit Nintendo, release the SMG2 soundtrack >:l

L Lawliet said:
Bacon Boy said:
L Lawliet said:
CherryTree said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I honestly think both a prized this year were pretty bad. God damnit Nintendo, release the *Platinum SMG2 soundtrack >:l
Fixed. If you want the SMG2 basic OST, I could send it to you.

CherryTree said:
I'm registering right now. Why do they want to know what level gamer you are? Is it going to effect prizes or anything or is it just for funzies?

Also, my friend has a game that I don't, can she and I both register that same information to our accounts?
The reason why they ask your Gaming Experience/ Level is that they maybe using that information for Marketing reasons.

You can't use the same Product Registration Code on 2 different accounts which does make a lot of sense, here's the value each type of game in Club Nintendo Product Registration for those of you who don't know:

DS Games: 30 Coins each
Wii Games: 50 Coins each
DSiWare/WiiWare: 10 Coins each
Nintendo DSi System: 170 Coins
Nintendo DSi XL: 190 Coins(I think...)

The so called "Ranks" at Club Nintendo are Gold and Platinum Status. In order to earn them you must register a certain amount of coins in a Club Nintendo Year(July 1-June 30 the next year). Here's how much you need to get each one:

Gold Status: 300 Elite Coins
Platinum Status: 600 Elite Coins

If you didn't know this, a Coin is equivalent to $1 which means 50 Coins equals $50.

I hope this helped. ;)

Bacon Boy said:
L Lawliet said:
Bacon Boy said:
L Lawliet said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I honestly think both a prized this year were pretty bad. God damnit Nintendo, release the *Platinum SMG2 soundtrack >:l
Fixed. If you want the SMG2 basic OST, I could send it to you.
Sure, thanks :).

MasterM64 said:
CherryTree said:

The reason why they ask your Gaming Experience/ Level is that they maybe using that information for Marketing reasons.

You can't use the same Product Registration Code on 2 different accounts which does make a lot of sense, here's the value each type of game in Club Nintendo Product Registration for those of you who don't know:

The so called "Ranks" at Club Nintendo are Gold and Platinum Status. In order to earn them you must register a certain amount of coins in a Club Nintendo Year(July 1-June 30 the next year). Here's how much you need to get each one:

If you didn't know this, a Coin is equivalent to $1 which means 50 Coins equals $50.

I hope this helped. ;)
Thanks! If only I waited to register my games :'( .

CherryTree said:
MasterM64 said:
CherryTree said:

I hope this helped. ;)
Thanks! If only I waited to register my games :'( .
Just hope in 2 years that they have decent prizes, or else your coins will expire.

Back