• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ❄ Clove’s Christmas Shop: Winter Items, Sets, RV Items, etc. ❄

gates are open and ready! how do i send you TBT again? it's been so long since i've been on this site D:

Looks like you figured it out (I received them)! On my way over. :)

Edit: Are you sure you added my FC? Your town isn't showing up, would you mind re-opening?

Last edited:
Thanks for ordering! I have your items ready once you are free. Pick-up would be nice, and 7TBT is correct. Let me know when you are free and I can open the gates :)

Hi! I should be free for the next hour or so. Pick up is fine with me. I'd be happy to swing by your town. I'm glad I got the total right. I'll send the TBT as soon as I hear from you. Thanks!

Hi! I should be free for the next hour or so. Pick up is fine with me. I'd be happy to swing by your town. I'm glad I got the total right. I'll send the TBT as soon as I hear from you. Thanks!

Hi sorry for the semi-late reply haha. Gates are opened for you :)

Back