• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ❄ Clove’s Christmas Shop: Winter Items, Sets, RV Items, etc. ❄

Thanks for trading again! Ok, heading out for the night. If anyone else wants to order feel free to place an order, I'll most likely be able to check it and get the items prepared tomorrow.
-ZZZZZZZ-

FC: <---
Mayor Name: Amy! (though might also be playing as Mimi)
Town Name: Auroral
Order: Glass tea pot, full snowman/"snowboy" set, white festive tree, holiday stocking, white carnations x20 (if possible!), snow bunny, turkey, veggie basket
Pick up or Drop off?: Pick up!
TBT Total: 42!

Last edited:
FC: <---
Mayor Name: Amy! (though might also be playing as Mimi)
Town Name: Auroral
Order: Glass tea pot, full snowman/"snowboy" set, white festive tree, holiday stocking, white carnations x20 (if possible!), snow bunny, turkey, veggie basket
Pick up or Drop off?: Pick up!
TBT Total: 42!

Hi, sorry I just saw this! I'll get started gathering everything and send you a VM once I am ready.

FC: 2724-4066-5680
Mayor Name: Kiko
Town Name: Moonbeam
Order: Full Santa Suit
Pick up or Drop off?: Drop off
TBT Total: 2TBT

thank you!~ ♡

FC: 2724-4066-5680
Mayor Name: Kiko
Town Name: Moonbeam
Order: Full Santa Suit
TBT Total: 2TBT

thank you!~ ♡

Hi! I have someone picking up items now but I can head over with your Santa suit once they are finished :) I'll send you a VM once I'm ready <3

Hi! I have someone picking up items now but I can head over with your Santa suit once they are finished :) I'll send you a VM once I'm ready <3

ohh thank you so much! don't feel the need to rush. i'll be online for a few hours~ thank you! sending over tbt now.

FC: Sidebar
Mayor Name: Jo
Town Name: Narnia
Order: Wooden duckboard
TBT Total: 2 tbt

What a great shop for the holidays!

FC: Sig or Sidebar
Mayor Name: Val
Town Name: Cutetown
Order: Holiday Stocking x 2, Festive Wreath, Sleigh, Small Igloo, Snow Bunny & Snow Matryoshka
Pick up or Drop off?: Whichever is easiest for you
TBT Total: 7 TBT (I think, please let me know if I owe more. Thank you!)

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Jo
Town Name: Narnia
Order: Wooden duckboard
TBT Total: 2 tbt

Hi sorry I just saw this! I have your items ready for Drop Off. Let me know when you are available and I can head over :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

What a great shop for the holidays!

FC: Sig or Sidebar
Mayor Name: Val
Town Name: Cutetown
Order: Holiday Stocking x 2, Festive Wreath, Sleigh, Small Igloo, Snow Bunny & Snow Matryoshka
Pick up or Drop off?: Whichever is easiest for you
TBT Total: 7 TBT (I think, please let me know if I owe more. Thank you!)

Thanks for ordering! I have your items ready once you are free. Pick-up would be nice, and 7TBT is correct. Let me know when you are free and I can open the gates :)

Hi, sorry for some reason your town isn't showing up, can you try re-opening your gate for me? Thanks!

Gah sorry, re-opened them now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm an idiot, I didn't even add your friend code.

Hi! Is there any white festive trees left if so i'll take one thank you.

Mayor Name: Liam
Town Name: Timaru
Order: White festive tree
Pick up or Drop off?: pick up
TBT Total: 1

Last edited:
Hi! Is there any white festive trees left if so i'll take one thank you.

Mayor Name: Liam
Town Name: Timaru
Order: White festive tree
Pick up or Drop off?: pick up
TBT Total: 1

Hi, yes I do have white festive trees available. My gates are open :)

FC: 0061 - 2812 - 8600
Mayor Name: Jason
Town Name: Marvel
Order: do you still have the full snowman set? my friend really wants the snow bunny
Pick up or Drop off?: drop off if possible
TBT Total: 15

FC: 0061 - 2812 - 8600
Mayor Name: Jason
Town Name: Marvel
Order: do you still have the full snowman set? my friend really wants the snow bunny
Pick up or Drop off?: drop off if possible
TBT Total: 15

Yes I do still have the different snowpeople sets. Do they just want the snow bunny? The snow bunny is actually from Snowtyke's and can give 4 items (Snowman Matryoshka, Snow bunny, Small igloo and Sleigh).
I have all of the 4 sets that come from each snowperson (Snowman [which gives the Skii set], Snowmam [which gives the Ice set], Snowboy [which gives the snowman set], and Snowtyke [which gives those 4 items I listed]).
If you only need the snowbunny I can just give you that single item for 1TBT (to save you some money!) But if you want any of the other items of course you can buy a full set :)

Yes I do still have the different snowpeople sets. Do they just want the snow bunny? The snow bunny is actually from Snowtyke's and can give 4 items (Snowman Matryoshka, Snow bunny, Small igloo and Sleigh).
I have all of the 4 sets that come from each snowperson (Snowman [which gives the Skii set], Snowmam [which gives the Ice set], Snowboy [which gives the snowman set], and Snowtyke [which gives those 4 items I listed]).
If you only need the snowbunny I can just give you that single item for 1TBT (to save you some money!) But if you want any of the other items of course you can buy a full set :)

i don't mind taking the whole snowtyke set! as long as i get the snowbunny i'm happy :D

Back