• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway CLOSET CLEAR OUT GIVEAWAY - SOME RARE STUFF, ALL FREE, UP FOR GRABS! TAKE A LOOK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Can I have the sloppy carpet, bath mat, cicada stereo, claw foot tub, paulownia closet, claw foot tub, polka dot lamp, lily lamp, azalea stool and pansy table if they're still available please? c:

May I have cat dress (i was going to ask for t-rex model unless you have two c:....? ), poncho, lily lamp (if it's available), funky wig and harvest items and any ice items (if they're available), box corner items (I like them black = w =)

edit: I have a pascal item: Anchor

Hi! I am sorry, I have been swamped with people posting, I just got to update it now. Only the Poncho, Cat Dress, Harvest Items and Box Corner Items are still available. Is that okay?

If I could catalog the anchor that would be great!

Did you see the Cat Cap there also? Would you like that too?

I would like te mini butterfly table and cicada stereo, but Im at work now :(, could you keep them for me?
And the pave lamp too.

Last edited:
Could I have the Lovely Set and the Silver Slingshot?

Only the Silvewr Slingshot is available at the moment, but I can order the lovely set for you sometime down the line if you like!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and the island sandals! Please!

The tropical sandals you mean? I don'lt think they're from the island....

May I get the following?

Whitney's Pic
Low Screen
Paulownia Closet
Lullaboids x4
Pave Lamp
Navy Formal Pants
Modern Umbrella
Lotus Lamp

Thanks a bunch! :D

Hi! I am sorry, I have been swamped with people posting, I just got to update it now. Only the Poncho, Cat Dress, Harvest Items and Box Corner Items are still available. Is that okay?

If I could catalog the anchor that would be great!

Did you see the Cat Cap there also? Would you like that too?

That's fine ^.^ (I realized you haven't updated it was a worth a shot to ask x3)
and sure~ (I already have the cat cap ^.^)

Edit: I was wondering if I could also grab the last two models. I think they're cute even if they aren't t-rex x3. please and thank you.

Last edited:
Can I have the Sloppy carpet, Ladybug carpet, Mini butterfly table, Honeybee chest and Cicada stereo? ^^

You can have everything but the honeybee chest -it has been claimed :( sorry Give me a moment to trade with some peoole and I will update the list. But consider the rest of those items yours!

You can have everything but the honeybee chest -it has been claimed :( sorry Give me a moment to trade with some peoole and I will update the list. But consider the rest of those items yours!

That's amazing, thank you! I'll add you and wait for you to come :3

Think I could have a watermellon table and harp please? :)

Last edited:
Think I could have a watermellon table and harp please? :)

Yup, let me just trade with a few people and I will get them to you. :) Thanks for your patience! Consider them yours!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Which gyroids do you have?

I have a lot. I will post them once things calm down a bit and I take everyone's order. Thanks for your interest!

Excuse me, I'm interested in the Black Leggings. However, it's currently 6am in the morning (my time), and I am just getting ready to sleep. Would a hold be possible, or is it a first come, first serve basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back