• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway CLOSET CLEAR OUT GIVEAWAY - SOME RARE STUFF, ALL FREE, UP FOR GRABS! TAKE A LOOK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
may I have Elegant Umbrella, Sproid, Mega Buzzoid, Mega, Clankoid, Mini Croakoid, Drilloid, Mega Dingloid, Tall, Warbloid, Mini Puffoid, Wee Dingloid, Mini Timpanoid, Tall Puffoid , Tall Quazoid if they still available?

Last edited:
may I have Elegant Umbrella, Sproid, Mega Buzzoid, Mega, Clankoid, Mini Croakoid, Drilloid, Mega Dingloid, Tall, Warbloid, Mini Puffoid, Wee Dingloid, Mini Timpanoid, Tall Puffoid , Tall Quazoid if they still available?

Everything but the Mini Croakoid and the Tall Warbloid is available - is that okay? I have them all ready for you now :) Thanks!

hello~
if this is okay to ask, is it alright if i claim the tulip dresser? o:
if not that's fine! have a good day ♥

hello~
if this is okay to ask, is it alright if i claim the tulip dresser? o:
if not that's fine! have a good day ♥

Yeah! Of course! Consider it yours! I am just going to do a trade at the moment but I will get it to you shortly. Sound good? Is there anything else you want? :)

If still available could I please get the pep squad skirt and rally tee, I have the sporty fashion check on atm and these would really help! :) thank you!!

If still available could I please get the pep squad skirt and rally tee, I have the sporty fashion check on atm and these would really help! :) thank you!!

Sure! Happy to help! For free too! :D I will get them to you ASAP (since I already have them ready). I will update the list too shortly so as not to confuse anyone. But I will PM when I am ready to drop them off to you. Add me as soon as you can! :) Gracie is awesome! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

lucky frong
wet road sign
tingle hood
righty desk
gaudy's lizard

Sure thing! I will get them to you as soon as I can. Will you be free in the next hour or so? I see your offline, but you could just be invisible. Just PM me when you want to trade. In the meantime, I will get your stuff together in a neat pile and mark your items as claimed :) Thanks!

Sure! Happy to help! For free too! :D I will get them to you ASAP (since I already have them ready). I will update the list too shortly so as not to confuse anyone. But I will PM when I am ready to drop them off to you. Add me as soon as you can! :) Gracie is awesome! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! I added you and my gate is open! I'M so happy I found something it's so late at night and I have to sleep soon but she barely comes to my town!! :D Thank you again!!

I would be interested in the following:
sitar
folk guitar
paper tiger
blue nightcap
black formal skirt
sunflower tee
plain black cap

big bro moustache plz

Sure thing! I will mark it as claimed! PM me when you can have me drop it off! I am in EST. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have the giant dharma and kimono sandals?

Sure! I will mark them as claimed! And since you're online, I can get them ready for you now :) Thanks very much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would be interested in the following:
sitar
folk guitar
paper tiger
blue nightcap
black formal skirt
sunflower tee
plain black cap

Yup! I have it all ready for you too, since you're online! :) Thanks again! I will mark it all as claimed!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If the Simple kettle is available that would great. =)

Sure, consider it yours! I will mark it as claimed! Lt me know when I can drop it off!

Can i have these two clothing pieces please?

Blue letter jacket
Clerk?s shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back