• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Closet Cleanout ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [NEW ITEMS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's totally fine, I would love it if you were to order one for me

Sure. Delivery or Pickup? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure. I can go now if you're still available

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you still available to trade? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure ^^ Let me know if you're still available

Pick up! I can trade in a few minutes :3

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649
I would like to buy, please:
glass display case
museum chair
museum wall
princess lamp
rope partition
garden wall

And, if you have them (but I see you sold at least one of each of these), an aurora screen and an iron garden table.
Offering: 18 BTB (more if you have the extra two items, of course)
Thank you!

Last edited:
Hiya, I am interested in:

Ancient Tile
Aurora Screen
Cinnamaroll Floor
Garden Wall
Revolving Spice Rack
Samgyetang
Silver Teapot

I couldn't find the garden wall and aurora screen in my storage but I can sell you the rest of the ones you want :)

Would 12 tbt be okay? Just let me know ^^

I was mostly interested in the Aurora Screen just like to grab other stuff too, so I will pass but thank you.

I was mostly interested in the Aurora Screen just like to grab other stuff too, so I will pass but thank you.

Okay :)
Well if you want the aurora screen, just let me know if you want me to order it for you. I won't be able to trade it now though since I need to wait for it to be delivered. ^^

How much for the Cinnamaroll floor, kiki & lala dress, socks and shoes? c:
(sorry in advance if I missed seeing any pricing)

I'd still love to get the silver teapot! I'll be able to get it anytime later in the day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back