• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling CLOSED

Enimite

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
Selling/auctioning Judy, Julian, Merengue and Beau!

As I'm terraforming my island, I am also tt-ing to make the process for it faster. This means some villagers are bound to move out, and I have these four which I plan to get rid of for some particular dreamies.

All four are completely original, no outfits, catchphrases, or furniture were gifted to them!

Beau, Merengue and Julian buy-out prices are 40 NMT.
Judy buy out price is 200.
I will also trade any/multiples for Raymond.

Ends 5/3/20 5PM PST.

EDIT: Judy and Julian are now unavailable.
EDIT 2: Auction is closed! I will be PMing highest bidders.

Last edited:
5NMT for Julian!

Edit: Already have a plot available, btw :)

Last edited:
It ends today at 5PM PST, so about 10 hours or so from now. It’s my first auction, so it may be way too long woops. Your bid for Judy is noted!
Post automatically merged:

Ahh sorry! I did a quick search to see what time it was in PST and it just said 6:30 lol, so I thought it was PM. Anyway I don’t think I can top the highest bid so I hope you get a good deal :giggle:

200 nmt for judy! i have someone moving out now so lemme know when u can get her in boxes :)

200 nmt for judy! i have someone moving out now so lemme know when u can get her in boxes :)
Sold! I'll get her into boxes within the hour. I'll PM you!

20 nmt for Beau
You are currently the highest bidder for Beau :)

5NMT for Julian!

Edit: Already have a plot available, btw :)
I apologize, a rl friend just informed me that Julian was a dreamie of his and I've told him he could have my Julian when he moved out. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Last edited:
Last minute bump! Highest bids for Beau and Merengue so far are 20 NMT and 5 NMT respectively.

Back