• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@amazonevan19 - Sure! I'll add your FC now. I should be able to get online whenever. Just let me know when you're online. ^^

Last edited:
@KiraTheGreatestHumanBeing - Sure, just let me know when you're online and I'd be happy to trade. ^^

@KiraTheGreatestHumanBeing - Sure, just let me know when you're online and I'd be happy to trade. ^^

Hi! I?m available now. If you aren?t back tonight, anytime after 2:00 EST tomorrow will work :)

@KiraTheGreatestHumanBeing - I'm on X, so one of that generation would be great.

@KiraTheGreatestHumanBeing - Thanks for the trade, and enjoy your new Pokemon! n_n

Hey, sorry for the late reply but I was gone for a couple days. I'm pretty open today and am in PST.

@amazonevan19 - You wanted the Hitmonchan, correct? I can trade whenever.

@amazonevan19 - You wanted the Hitmonchan, correct? I can trade whenever.

Yes that’s me! I’m going to have lunch here shortly but I will be ready to trade in about an hour. I’ll VM you when I have you added and am good to go.

Hai I'm available now ^^ I'm kinda new to trading Pokemon, I have Pokemon sun, do we need to have the same card to trade? :0

@PeachTea04 - I just looked it up, and it looks that way. I have Moon as well, so I just need a few minutes to transfer stuff and then head online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back