• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Closed!

I can do 3700 tbt for all those items.
I'll also do 10 berries per 1 tbt. I'll buy up to 15,000 berries for that price.

Sure, I'll count my berries, definitely don't have 15,000 lol

Edit: I have 110 berries for you :)

Last edited:
I can sell you 2 mega stones and a black box!

I also have at least 100 miscellaneous gems :)

Last edited:
I actually have only 1,200 tbt left so I can only buy the bigger items with collectibles c:
The gems I need the most are normal, ice, electric, dragon, and fairy.

I have 6 ice, 4 normal, 7 electric, 4 dragon, and 5 fairy. Lemme check out your collectibles :) also did you wanna buy the box with tbt? Not sure if you wanna consider it big or small lol

Edit: I also have around 300 berries, maybe a little less if you want them :)

Last edited:
I have one million poke dollars, 250 nuggets, a ditto, and shiny ralts
also have a mega powered gallade

Hillaruh, I can buy your normal gems for 4 tbt each, but everything else I can only buy with collectibles.

Jellyfish, I will buy those of there's any collectibles you're interested in! I don't have enough tbt anymore.

Sure, I have 6 normal gems I can sell you for tbt. As for the collectibles, I'm willing to sell you the black box and one mega stone for a combo of collectibles (the only ones I don't want are candy, cherries, red carnations, or cakes), I'd be good with any combo of the rest.

Sure, I have 6 normal gems I can sell you for tbt. As for the collectibles, I'm willing to sell you the black box and one mega stone for a combo of collectibles (the only ones I don't want are candy, cherries, red carnations, or cakes), I'd be good with any combo of the rest.

Oki, I'll figure out a pricing when I can.

i have a dark blue, light blue, and red mystery box + a brown, pink, and gold mystery key if you're interested ^^

Last edited:
Back