• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But how much will he cost altogether?

I price them based on tiers. Stitches is in tier 1, so between 50-100 TBT or 10-20mill IGB. Make sense?

- - - Post Merge - - -

But if you read my thread you will see this: "Note: If money is a problem for you, please let me know because no one should be deprived of their dreamies ^.^" so if money really is a problem for you, please let me know over PM/VM and we can talk about some different alternatives. However, reservations will stay at the price of 10 TBT.

Yes I TT, I'm trying to get Rasher or hazel out

Ah, okay. That makes things alot easier. Feel free to send the TBT if you do decide to reserve him. But if you don't, that's fine. I'm going to be offline for a little bit, maybe an hour or two. So message me anytime to have a space in your town. :]

I don't wanna see Stitches being voided :c If anybody wants him, I'm accepting offers from 35TBT/5mil IGB and up!

Really want to be rid of O'Hare :c His lurkers aren't replying. He's totally free, so please someone come pick him up if you're interested? ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back