• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverRatedcx

spoopi
Bells
Isabelle
Ruby
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
White Cosmos
Mother's Day Carnation
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
99.7% (367) +
CLOSED.

Thank you for anyone who participated in this temporary cycle. ♥​

Last edited:
~currently offline & speed cycling for villagers. I won't be updating them on this thread until I have better villagers, so tell me which ones you'd like to lurk for & I'll look out for them.~

Last edited:
Oh, it's funny, I did consider it (not knowing she'd been voided) but no, I meant have I missed the prices. I just prefer know what sort of prices someone is asking before I ask to lurk :)

Oh, it's funny, I did consider it (not knowing she'd been voided) but no, I meant have I missed the prices. I just prefer know what sort of prices someone is asking before I ask to lurk :)

Oh c: Well, It all depends on the tier that they're on. If you give me the names, I can take a look and tell you how much they're worth :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back