• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

[CLOSED] Turnips at 605 bells!

beescrossing

Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
The Nooklings are buying turnips for 605 bells today in my town. I'm opening it up to everybody!

Please be considerate when you're connecting! Try to sell your turnips quickly so everyone can get a chance to come (Leave through the airport please). Making several trips is fine, but again, try to be considerate to others who need to sell :) . Nooks Cranny is to the right in the plaza with the fountain.

Tips aren't necessary, but I would really appreciate them. If you wanna leave a tip, leave it in the plaza with the fountain! :) This will be open for a few hours. If you're coming, it'd be great if you could post in this thread so I can keep track.

EDIT: If you're just checking in, I switched to PM'ing people the code. Please reply so I can PM you <3

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to sell turnips in your town i'm heading over in a sec!

Wow, OMW! I'll leave you some of my earnings!
Post automatically merged:

Oh no! It's not working... You probably got flooded, huh?

Thank you for letting people come over <3 I dropped a tip at your fountain c: If it's alright, I may be back with more in a little bit, I'll wait some to give anyone else still coming a chance c:

Thank you for letting people come over <3 I dropped a tip at your fountain c: If it's alright, I may be back with more in a little bit, I'll wait some to give anyone else still coming a chance c:
Thank you! Return trips are fine as long as the island is open.

This has to be how people are making millions xD
Post automatically merged:

It’s my first time selling turnips, but I’ll be sure to come by!!

Back