• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making a Harry Potter town and I chose Fang to represent Remus Lupin and Julian because he's a unicorn. If anyone can scan them for me or allow me to adopt them that would be amazing. I can pay up to 20 TBT for each of them. Thank you!

tumblr_inline_o2cgt0IWHj1qzb5w4_75sq.gif

Wanted: Snake the Jock Rabbit! TBT or Bell reward! >:3c

I am looking for Rory Lionel Elvis or Bud, I will offer as much as needed. Up to 6 million bells for Lionel/Elvis.

I'm making a Harry Potter town and I chose Phoebe to represent the mythical phoenix/firebird in Dumbledore's office and Julian because he's a unicorn. If anyone can scan them for me or allow me to adopt them that would be amazing. I can pay up to 20 TBT for each of them. Thank you!

i'm looking for Celia the normal eagle. Looking to pay in TBT. I would like her to be 100% original. If you have her please VM/PM me. :)

@SCOOT idk if you want an original but i currently have him in my town & im trying to get rid of him !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

if anyone could scan me whitney that would be amazing / i'll buy @ your price

Lf-
Whitney
June
Tammy
Pecan
Marshal
Bunnie

Really wanting to adopt either maple or bunnie right now. Original or unoriginal is fine with me, I can pay tbt only. I'm ready to adopt right away.

Last edited:
LF Croque (cranky orange frog) & Savannah (normal zebra/horse)
Can trade Merengue's picture or the full mermaid set if need be (or 500k IGB for both?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back