(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF- Bob, Bruce, Rolf, Antonio, Colton, Phoebe
FT- Several Million Bells, Rare Items, or a villager of your choice from these options: Stitches, Marshal, Merengue, Daisy, Wolfgang, Cherry, Poppy, Diana, Harry, Quillson, Flora, or Canberra. (I have so many because I have two copies of the game.) Reply for more details!! If there is something else you might be wanting, ask and I may have it!

Last edited:
Looking For:

- Claude
- Fang
- Marshal
- Beau
- Diana
- Rosie
- Phoebe
- Rudy
- Merengue
- Whitney (not looking atm)
(Currently one space(s) available)

I can offer maybe around 20 tbt each or igb, whichever is preferred. A free gift is also appreciated lol

Last edited:
I'm currently searching for Twiggy! Drop by a vm/pm if you have her and I'd love to work something out :D
(Only paying in TBT! Request what amount you'd like)

I'm currently searching for Twiggy! Drop by a vm/pm if you have her and I'd love to work something out :D
(Only paying in TBT! Request what amount you'd like)

I'm looking for:
-Tia
-Anhka
-Knox
-Ribbot
-Stiches

I can trade the following villagers:
-Moose
-Nate
-Cyrano
-Bangle
-Carmen (not sure)

I can also pay IGB, or give you items

Ok. So far, I have 6 of my Dream Villagers. They are Amelia, Knox, Ken, Egbert, Jay and Twiggy. The 4 Dream Villagers I need are Apollo, Quillson, Sprinkle (Or any other penguin villager) and Celia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Quillson leaving your town? What about Apollo? If so, then can I have them? Pretty please???

Looking for Marshal, Ankha, Kabuki, Chai, or Diana! Will pay 20-30TBT for them-- and I can pick them up at any time, as a lot of my villagers currently I want gone, so it'll be easy to TT someone out.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm new to this site and I am looking for any of these characters: Maple, Marshall, Rosy or Cookie.

Any of these characters will do! And if you'd like to trade, the characters I am willing to trade are: Merry, Kiki, Pekoe, Chevre and Kitt.

And remember, I most likely will only trade one. If you are interested, please do, message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back