• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm looking for my dreamies
Muffy, Papi, Chrissy, Francine

I can pay with tbt or in game Bells, furnitures, just ask

I accept 100% original only

Thank you

Still desperately looking for Flora to complete Bevelle :( Can offer hybrids/starts/dlc/IGB or TBT...

Still looking for anyone in my signature that's not bolded ; v ;" Will offer generous amounts of TBT for them!

Searching for an original Dotty and Phoebe/Rosie! I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount of TBT or IGB for them, but please VM me.

Looking for Savannah, Felicity, Fang or Mira!
Willing to buy them for In Game Bells, or baskets of perfect peaches or cherries!
Thanks <3

Hello,

Lolly, Papi, Chrissy, Francine

Thank you

Looking for Savannah, Felicity, Fang or Mira!
Need them as soon as possible!
Willing to buy them for In Game Bells, or baskets of perfect peaches or cherries!
Thanks <3​

I'm looking for any Tier jock villager, (getting them PWPS!) I can pay in In game bells.

Thank you. ♥

^o^

Looking for kitt the normal kangaroo
Please pm or vm if you have her in boxes
The sooner the better for me

Hello,

Lolly, Papi, Chrissy, Francine

Thank you

Still on the hunt for my dreamies, especially Twiggy, if your willing to give her up for free please message me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back