• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently looking for Molly, Flurry, Daisy, or Blanche! Do not have to be original, and I'll pay either IGB or TBT. I also have hybrids and rare flowers (carnations, Jacob's Ladder). PM me!

Looking for Whitney and Blanche!
I can pay in TBT or IGB.
Please PM/VM me if you have either of them.

Still looking for the following listed villagers above. (?)=someone's offering and idk when I'll get them. PM me or VM me pls if you have one of the villagers listed. No, I can't pay in TBT atm.

Looking for Punchy (?), Kid Cat, and Bob. Please PM or VM me and let me know if you have one of the cats! Can only pay IGB atm.

IF ANYONE HAS COLE OR COCO PLZ TELL ME THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Rowan is leaving, anything is accepted :) Octavian also just moved to my town, if you are lf him.

Looking for Maple and Fauna! Willing to pay in millions! Doesn't have to be original!

Might as welll be looking for: Freya, Whitney, Marina, Tangy, Punchy, or Beau.

Last edited:
Looking for Punchy (?), Kid Cat, and Bob. Please PM or VM me and let me know if you have one of the cats! Can only pay IGB atm.

Still looking for Punchy(?), Kid Cat, and Bob! PM/VM me if you're willing to trade.

looking for any of the following villagers, vm me if you want to talk more.
apple
bella
Bluebear
cherri
peanut
rosie
ruby
Ankha
Blaire
bree
cupcake
diana
kiki
olivia
Soleil

Last edited:
Looking for Pashmina or Kidd, original please. Could pay up to 500K bells each or in TBT. PM me if you have these available and want to chat! Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back